Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Help A Brother - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother (194 Views)

Niralander Help A Brother! / ICAN E Voucher Retrieval Process : Help A Brother / Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother by Austine567(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don't know if this is the right section to post this.
I have been working with this man more than a year now not as an employee nor an apprentice , though he helped me stand on my feet when i had issues with my former boss where i am learning work,he took me in, gave an apartment in his compound also allow me to be working with him in building material store while i still practice what i learned which is related to his line of trade .
By the grace God am no more where i used to be (financially) when i left my former boss hence the hunger to leave and establish myself ,though i play a very important role in his business now ,sometimes he would say something like helping me to open a place where i would manage and make returns which i didn't accept within me ,he didn't know what i had in mind to do he has asked me severally what i intended to do,i couldn't answer cuz i have my own plans which is doing my thing myself,
Now am ready to go, already putting things together but the main issue now is how tell him, i don't want offend him in anyway and seriously he's not ready to let me go, not now ,am really confuse on what to do , do i park out from the house first or leave the store first .mind you almost most of my business deal comes through his influence.
pls tell a brother right course of action.thanks.
nwaamaikpe ubunja say something nice.
Re: Help A Brother by LeoThaGreat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Because you're satisfied now doesn't mean you won't go hungry again.

Since most of your business deals comes through his influence, get his blessings before you lose your source of livelihood due to an over filled tummy.
If you can get his blessings, his influence will cover you while you venture out to laying the foundations for your business.

What you have now is only a mirage.

Seek his blessings Bro.

Put yourself in his shoes. If a hostile break-off is what he gets after what he's done for you, do you think his friends and associates won't see you as a renegade?
Kudos to you for working your way up anyway. It shows you've got a good work ethic.
Re: Help A Brother by Austine567(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=LeoThaGreat post=82494830]Because you're satisfied now doesn't mean you won't go hungry again.

Since most of your business deals comes through his influence, get his blessings before you lose your source of livelihood due to an over filled tummy.
If you can get his blessings, his influence will cover you while you venture out to laying the foundations for your business.

What you have now is only a mirage.

Seek his blessings Bro.

Put yourself in his shoes. If a hostile break-off is what he gets after what he's done for you, do you think his friends and associates won't see you as a renegade?
Kudos to you for working your way up anyway. It shows you've got a good work ethic.
wow that's so true , that's actually what am afraid of a hostile break off. thanks man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Arbitration Lawyers In Chandigarh |top Arbitration Advocates In Chandigarh / Proud Corps Member Who Volunteered As A Carpenter Makes Headline / Word Of The Day..... 'sisyphean'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.