Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment (664 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Post The Number Of Views And Likes You Had So Far On Nairaland - Photos / Topic closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland is currently topping the chart on Twitter. The comments there are full of anything u can think of. Who else is aware?

Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by rottennaija(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
The second poster said nairaland is dominated by kids. Very true, but which part of social media isn't this days? Except on other social medias, you can see the picture and other details to know and probably wouldn't waste your time responding.
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by thesicilian: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Trending for the wrong reasons.
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
rottennaija:
The second poster said nairaland is dominated by kids. Very true, but which part of social media isn't this days? Except on other social medias, you can see the picture and other details to know and probably wouldn't waste your time responding.

Savagery on Nairaland is really on another level
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Trending for the wrong reasons.
All for the fun of it
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Savages were born and bred here on this platform.

Someone even said there are 27.7 million mad people in Nigeria, 20million is on nairaland.

I mean 20 million active mad men and women

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
Savages were born and bred here on this platform.

Someone even said there are 27.7 million mad people in Nigeria, 20million is on nairaland.

I mean 20 million active mad men and women
Is that not Savagery on its own

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Respect55:

Is that not Savagery on its own

grin grin I'm telling you bro
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Abfinest007(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
I swear nairaland is like a disorganized market nobody cares but I love it that way because whenever I'm angry I just login to read funny comments and you must laugh
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

grin grin I'm telling you bro
But we no dey try here wallahi
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Respect55:

But we no dey try here wallahi

Yeah......especially there are some topics that shouldn't make it to the FP. Cos it's morally not helping....but the mods are trying to improve such
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Abfinest007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
in every society there must be mad people around without mad people there won't be fun.nairaland is our comedy club since we are too busy to attend comedy shows
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

Yeah......especially there are some topics that shouldn't make it to the FP. Cos it's morally not helping....but the mods are trying to improve such
They push some irrelevant topics to fp provided they have the tendency of garnering traffic
Re: Nairaland Is The Number One Trending Topic On Twitter At The Moment by Respect55(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abfinest007:
in every society there must be mad people around without mad people there won't be fun.nairaland is our comedy club since we are too busy to attend comedy shows
Have u been trolled before

(1) (Reply)

Eletu Concepts Produces Miss Liberty Nigeria - 2020 / Date, Time & List Of Invited Ministers For COZA 2022 12 Days Of Glory | Details / Mandela To Miss World Cup !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.