Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery (1288 Views)

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) / Tonto Dikeh finally eats the words she used years ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by IamHeWrites: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has proven herself to never give a damn about other peoples opinion about her life.

The actress has been in the news for her controversial outbursts.

Tonto Dikeh in a recent post on her Instagram page, “accidentally” revealed the amount she used to enhance her butt.

Tonto Dikeh has been one actress who has never shyed away from plastic surgery. Unlike other celebrities who for fear of being ridiculed hide the fact that they did plastic surgery, Tonto Dikeh was very open about it and added that she did it to boost her self confidence and is unashamed about it.

In the post on her Instagram page, she was sleeping while her son sat on her “bumbum”.

She captioned the post;

“I need a new life. See as this one balance drinking soda on my back. This boy has absolutely no respect for me. Sitting on my 5 million Naira Bum bum smh!!”

Checkout her post below;

http://igberetvnews.com/1015538/tonto-dikeh-finally-reveals-much-spent-butt-surgery/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by IamHeWrites: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Notwithstanding, how much I go pay to grease am?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by qualityovenbake(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Spending N5m for ordinary Yansh..

Let me rephrase, Spending N5m on a sewage processing plant.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by Officialgarri: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
This small thing is 5m?
So Nkechi have to be grateful o. With Nkechi's size, it should be worth 12.5 million naira..... Yet it came free for her...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by LearnITsmash(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
This disgusting assss na 5 million, tonto try get small sense undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Reveals How Much She Spent On Her Butt Surgery by festacman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
If she spent 5 million Naira to just push her bum bum and only devil-knows how much for her breasts, then tell me why witches won't come to press her breasts and perhaps may come back to squeeze her bum bum.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Welcomes His Second Child, A Baby Boy With His Ex-girlfriend Ammika / Naira Marley,Davido,Peruzzi And Others Shut Down Port Harcourt / Simi Finally Exposes Her Baby's Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.