Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (21976 Views)

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by droptrend205: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Nollywood star Toke mankinwa shares new story on how she spent the entire Christmas Day in bed actually

She wrote :-

tokemakinwaThis picture was taken 3 years a go just in time for Christmas, my heart was broken, I was lonely � (spent the entire Christmas Day in bed actually),

I wasn’t going to even take the picture but my team insisted and it was a tough shoot. I think I broke down many times.

See, I had only just started a new journey and boy was it tough, it was one of the coldest Christmas I have had yet. Today I woke up and smiled deeply, for some reason I saw this pic and decided to post it as a reminder that joy does come in the morning.

This may be a lonely Christmas for you, perhaps your heart might be broken, you may be hungry, sad, feeling helpless and you may not want to even get up and face the world.

Joy does come in the morning. It may be dark now but it’ll definitely give way to light. A lot has changed since then, I’m truly becoming more and it’s another Christmas.

I am so thankful I found this picture to remind me of my journey, it’s been one of grace and grace alone. Merry Christmas to you.

Jesus is the reason for the season so I wish you Joy, I wish you light, healing, love and all that the good Lord gives. You may not feel it now but I promise you’ll look back on this Christmas and have reasons to smile. ❤️❤️❤️

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/toke-mankinwa-narrates-how-she-spent-her-previous-xmas-in-bed-photos/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by FruitCakes(f): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
I'm also spending mine in bed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2018
kiss
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2018
FruitCakes:

Me and You. Again cool
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by droptrend205: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin
NoGender:

Me and You. Again cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by carzola(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Trust your process
Be patience

You might be on your bed today
Next year you might be in Paris.

What matters is keep being a small
Girl waiting for a big God

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by droptrend205: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
Trust your process
Be patience

You might be on your bed today
Next year you might be in Paris.

What matters is keep being a small
Girl waiting for a big God

2 Likes

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2018
Fake!
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nairatrend: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Skyfornia:
Fake!
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by LisaAnne(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2018
FruitCakes:

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by tstx(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nollywood star Tf
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by dynicks(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
G
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
How does this shït concern us?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
tstx:
Nollywood star Tf
naso my eyes see the thing o

2 Likes

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Magnifico2000: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
FruitCakes:
Lol..Let's hook up dear.. 2019 can be for both of us.. u never can tell..
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by WiseStarr(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Celebrating my own Christmas on Nairaland�
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
i like this babe sha
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by kamez(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
it's not a big deal.. I woke up this morning cooked rice chicken and salad. ate and went back bed.. I'm typing this from. my bed..

by 2pm I will eat again and go back to bed... even when I was in a relationship, I always like to spend my Xmas and new year all by myself, to reflect on my life and plan ahead.. luckily I'm as single as the pope this Xmas so it's easier to be alone...

I only go out on the 26th

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Emmy3(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Whoever that has moved this to fp need a psych examination.
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by anambraamaka: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks

help you with a psychologist or with what?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
small girl big god.
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
LisaAnne:
no one cares.
Don't be such a b**ch!
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yea, sorrows may last for a night, but joy definitely will come in the morning smiley
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Abeos(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
tstx:
Nollywood star Tf
Since any female on social media is an actress bloggers just assign it any of them without checking grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who use to ask this lady questions

Like she aint aware she is a Lagos State Government Property

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Help me with little money so i could feed today
OyiboOyibo:

help you with a psychologist or with what?
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by chronique(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Since when did it become a crime to spend it in bed? I'm also spending mine alone in bed and today is an opportunity to rest well for me. Tomorrow, I'd go over to my mum and visit... This is a perfect time for most of us to rest from the stress of everyday hustle. Make use of it properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Spending mine in bed already and it isn't because i am heartbroken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Covers Glam Africa Magazine / Lies Told By Our Celebrities / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.