Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. (8943 Views)

Governor Wike Lifts Over 2-Month-Old Curfew In Rivers State / Wike Lifts Curfew On Parts Of Port Harcourt, Recalls Suspended Chairman / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Incandescent(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
roqrules04:
Nairaland has been trending on Twitter today and all of a sudden an Upgrade on the forum grin

Downgrade actually. This is the older version. Anyone familiar with the old & normal nairaland would attest to this.

Na craze people full NL now grin
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Odinceblog1: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yorubas are Now Becoming Slaves in Nigeria – Yoruba Leader Cries out

https://odinceblog.com/yorubas-are-now-becoming-slaves-in-nigeria-yoruba-leader-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by bluefilm: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wow!

Congratulations Mr Seun and his team for the new look you guys are trying to give to nairaland.

You guys are really trying.

I just love how this particular design is looking on my phone right now.

Sleek is the word!
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by webngnews: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
oh
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Sniper101(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
If me come back in here later in the day and this new font wey una change to con still dey pain person for eyes, me nor go come in here again o

Una good morning!
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2019
After the employment of this individuals as lecturers or whatever, the corruption continues, sorting, sex for marks.
Not minding, they were once unemployed, they would start seeing students as trash.
And by the way, one need connection more that on a nepa pole in ajegunle to get that job.
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Idadurun: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2019
simonlee:
As for first class' graduates of RSUT who now think they'll get automatic employment without connection.... grin
You are there, bro. They wicked man is in the business of promise when he has finished employment already.
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by starbright4real(m): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Gaddafi1: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2019
The employment is strictly based on connection with Wike. The former VC was sacked because he refused to play ball. A situation where unqualified persons are being employed in School of Medical sciences is quite sad.
Just imagine the quality of medical doctors the school will produce. It will also be difficult to get accreditation from NUC.
Wike should be wise
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Lordjb: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2019
iReddington:

You mean, you like this kind font wey dey pain for eye
I like am, maybe you dey use old model phones grin you need upgrade as Nairaland don upgrade grin
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by iReddington: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Lordjb:
I like am, maybe you dey use old model phones grin you need upgrade as Nairaland don upgrade grin
Hahaha, you no well sha! grin
It will just take a while to get used to it, change is inevitable.
Long live Nairaland. cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by princetg: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Welcome sir. Good moves
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by renewable1(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. by Lordjb: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2019
iReddington:

Hahaha, you no well sha! grin
It will just take a while to get used to it, change is inevitable.
Long live Nairaland. cool
yeah, change is constant, so change your current phone too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos / What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.