Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? (8952 Views)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by Built2last: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .

The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.
If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.
If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.
Even the religious circle is not spared.

Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.
Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.
I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.
I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?
When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.
Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.
The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.
Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.
Let those under the hammer start the revolution.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
bashir would clear grasses with #290 million cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by yellowbeauty(f): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
sorry I can't read all that just to comment,,,,I'm out.
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by nabiz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Very true. To collect a contract, engineer will collect his own, security man will collect, a brother to the house owner go collect, omonile go collect, even when you carry black nylon to the back to widraw or make deposit, the security man go beg, the cashier go beg, the begger on the road go beg, na which kind life be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by babyfaceafrica: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ok
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by blackboy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Let anyone deny what he has said. It's everywhere not only in govt office but also private sector. Might not be as bad in some cases in other cases far worse than he put it
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by thewarrior72: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Zoogeria, ahh sorry nigeria is a fraud and all its institutions are fraud hence cannot pruduce patriotic and sincere individual. This circle will continue until this scam of a country is balkanize and new nations emerge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by LordIsaac(m): 5:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Facts...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by PedroJP(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Very true. Where educated ones leave their future at the mercies of touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by Ahmadgani(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2017
You are making sense but should we now abandon our country and relocate to australia or wherever?
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by Caseless: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2017
yellowbeauty:
sorry I can't read all that just to comment,,,,I'm out.
that short piece you can't read? You're a bigger part of the problem.

3 Likes

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by boss1310(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2017
whoever wrote this knows Nigeria inside out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by yellowbeauty(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Caseless:
that short piece you can't read? You're a bigger part of the problem.
I can't solve your case cos you're caseless lipsrsealed
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2017
yellowbeauty:
I can't solve your case cos you're caseless lipsrsealed

It wasn't too long though. Might add some sense into your dumb skull.

2 Likes

Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by yellowbeauty(f): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2017
sexybaby22:

It wasn't too long though. Might add some sense into your dumb skull.
fighting for your boyfriend?....sorry I don't have your time
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by Saginevo: 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
All you have said is true but if we all run away and abandon our country like you, who will make it different? You want us that are here to make the change for you and after we're done changing you'll bring your selfish, self indulgent cowardly and lazy self back to our country to reap the benefits? How lovely. You are part of our problem.
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by potent5(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2017
Gbam
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2017
Ahmadgani:
You are making sense but should we now abandon our country and relocate to australia or wherever?

Good question.

The black race is the only race that flees his homeland in numbers to enjoy the fruit of other people's labour abroad.
Every developed country without exception has become developed because it's citizens fought for their political and economic emancipation.

John whatever-his-name-is should go and sit down
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by amarilo: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Good question.

The black race is the only race that flees his homeland in numbers to enjoy the fruit of other people's labour abroad.
Every developed country without exception has become developed because it's citizens fought for their political and economic emancipation.

John whatever-his-name-is should go and sit down
When your president can run to another country to treat ear infection why cant ordinary citizen if they see the opportunity? When sef go run comot.
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2017
amarilo:
When your president can run to another country to treat ear infection why cant ordinary citizen if they see the opportunity? When sef go run comot.

That is why oyibo will always laugh at you. Must you do everything your President does?
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
Saginevo:
All you have said is true but if we all run away and abandon our country like you, who will make it different? You want us that are here to make the change for you and after we're done changing you'll bring your selfish, self indulgent cowardly and lazy self back to our country to reap the benefits? How lovely. You are part of our problem.

Our thoughts are brothers
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by amarilo: 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is why oyibo will always laugh at you. Must you do everything your President does?
why not if what he does is good. If its not good to get medical help from oyibo country then he should get it here otherwise we will follow him get it there too.
Re: What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2017
amarilo:
why not if what he does is good. If its not good to get medical help from oyibo country then he should get it here otherwise we will follow him get it there too.

Apparently you feel your logic is airtight.

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Senator Of Abia-north Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Casting His Vote / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / 2015 Elections: North May Not Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.