Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA (320 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Major Spiritual Event, That Marked The End Of Evil. / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sometimes people blame governor's for bad performances or so, and ABA is not left out in this complaint. I tell you, ABA has one of the worst roads in Nigeria, and abia is the only eastern state not having much developmental testimonies.....

ABA was a great place in the past, but now it is losing its Glory...But what may be the reason why ABA has bad roads and does not have its Glory as before? And what is the cure to this slow Development??

From my point of view, what is causing much developmental problems in ABA is CRYING BLOOD....

ABA has one of the highest blood shed in Nigeria, from lynching and burning of thieves to Bakassi boys brutal regime. ABA people killed criminals who committed negligible crimes such as stealing ignorable and pardonable amount of money. They were heartless in time past; but I think it has reduced now.... Again, the rain of the Bakassi boys poured much blood in ABA... The blood was too much...... So those blood on the ground could be the reason hindering the progress of the roads...

What is the cure? ABA people need to pray for Forgiveness of past blood shed and God will bring back the glory.

Also the governor of Abia should join in proper Development of Abia State
Re: Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA by donbachi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
May GOD bless u.
Re: Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA by zealousB(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
You know how many blood don waste on the street of New York city. Come on gerret out of here grin grin
Re: Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA by Blakjewelry(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigerians and the funny way they reason lol
Re: Major Spiritual Reason Causing Bad Roads In ABA by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
donbachi:
May GOD bless u.
Thanks for reasoning it..

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Run Any Ponzi Scheme – Dunamis Church Warns Nigerians / He Asked Me For Lighter But I Gave Him Holy Ghost / Happy Birthday To A Special And Highly Wisdom Filled Man....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.