Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia (2771 Views)

Turkey, China , Usa Bulk Importation Group - / Group Importation! From China, UK, Dubai, Turkey, And Malaysia / Group Importation! From China, UK, Dubai, Turkey, And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Are you a student, a stay at home mum or a job seeker? Do you want to start up mini importation business, but do not have the right knowledge?...

We teach and show you how to import from china, Vietnam, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA

**List of best shipping companies you can use with cheaper price .*

*Suppliers contacts of different Products*

* *List of Legit Agents that can help you Buy your products*in China*

*How to pay your China Agent for the goods you bought with Ease*

*List of Goods you can order for and you sell very fast in your Country*

*Good links to different Products*

*Good links to Purchase Quality Products from China, Turkey,USA,UK and Malaysia.*

* *How to Waybill your goods Nationwide to your Customers*

And lot more

Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
This are screenshot from our just concluded masterclass...
Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Get to buy your designers directly from suppliers in Turkey....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
In todays masterclass we spoke about importation from uk and USA.. And I gave out reliable agents contacts like shoptomydoor

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Join our introductory /basic class starting tomorrow to know well about mini importation
Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by Gentlemanforyou: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
arodavoo:
Join our introductory /basic class starting tomorrow to know well about mini importation
how do I join?
Re: Learn How To Import From Turkey, China And Malaysia by arodavoo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
how do I join?

Contact me on whatsapp 08102883927

(1) (Reply)

GDAX E-commerce Platform, Earn N500 Free Without Investment / Mini Exportation Training !!! / Teach Me About Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.