Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots (3141 Views)

The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS / Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by onyeka76(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Photographer, Callie Shell, just released never before seen photos of former US president Barack Obama from as far back as 2004 when she met him while he was running for senator.

Shell spent time with Obama and his family at their home in Chicago during his campaign for senator and president and she was also backstage at Obama’s inauguration. And she continued photographing them at the White House.

There are photos of Obama doing push-ups backstage, dozing off on his campaign bus, a sad looking Michelle improvising with crates to form a stage elevation, romantic moments with wife, Michelle and even doing dishes with his kids.

Callie Shell has released the photos which are compiled in a new book, Hope, Never Fear: A personal potrait of the Obamas, which contains more than 100 photos of Barack and his wife, Michelle Obama, taken behind the scenes.

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/09/here-are-the-never-before-seen-photos-of-barack-obama-doing-push-ups-backstage-washing-his-daughters-dishes.html/

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by GeeMeshin1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by Abfinest007(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
push up or press up
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by donbachi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
my cousin..make I explain b4 una go say na lie.my father elder brother half brother son brother wey born ejima,wey her half sister daughter younger sister marry for Kenya...na she born Obama mother.
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
OP in your village those are pushups, abi? When they say people should learn to exercise una go act like say na insult. Those are pull-ups. I have seen these pictures before so I don’t know what the news is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by yungsmart(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
donbachi:
my cousin..make I explain b4 una go say na lie.my father elder brother half brother son brother wey born ejima,wey her half sister daughter younger sister marry for Kenya...na she born Obama mother.
Meaning your cousin's daughter gave birth to obama
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by ursullalinda(f): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
cool to be a man is not a day's job. Good to knw he carried his family along all the while
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by Kyase(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
things former president jona cant do...... grin
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pull ups!
Abfinest007:
push up or press up

1 Like

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2019
PMB does all these naaa...but with COWS ....Please Post pictures of PMB checking out his COWS.....

So Lovely........

1 Like

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by shaggy007(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
push up or press up

Pull up

4 Likes

Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by Henrodah(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
push up or press up
Non of the above
Re: Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots by ziegurf(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
It's normal things everybody should know how to handle

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Accounts Traced To T.A.ORJI Son And All The Money Inside! Incredib / I Dare You To Arrest Me - Female#endsars Protester To Police / All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.