Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) (3141 Views)

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Leybari: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Those allegedly detained, according to the self-determination group, are:
1. Mrs Abiodun Taiwo
2. Mr Adagunodo Babatunde
3. Mr Oluwafemi Adeleye
4. Mr Oloye Taiwo
5. Mr Saheed Kareem
6. Mr Adebayo Waheed
7. Mr Akinbode Sunday
8. Mr Lawal Akeem
9. Mr Samuel Ire
10. Mr Ogundile Dare
11. Mr Tajudeen Bakare
12. Mr Abiodun Adenuga
13. Mr Azeez Adetayo
14. Mr Rasheed Shittu
15. Mr Quadri Ishola
16. Mr Oluwasegun Arire
17. Mr Kunle Aremo
18. Mr Olamilekan Lolade
19. Mr Tunde Lawal
20. Mr Musbau Rasaq
21. Mr Bamidele Akomolafe
EVIL FULANI GOVERNMENT OF ZOOGERIA
Anybody that talks about Tinubu, or Igbo presidency 2023 should be hanged..
#REFFERENDUMNOW

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Tolams16(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ftc
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by TarOrfeeek: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
After selling their votes for Amala and hydraulic soup, they want to run away like Afonja did in Illorin.

grin grin

Let the accommodators relax, we still have 2 years.

SS and SE will then vote for another Fulani Northerner - Failure. The midget.

So we can all suffer another round of stupidity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Freestainworld(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are doing yourself thinking you are doing me, this is exactly what is playing out now, had the Yorubas listened and voted for another candidate even if it wasn't Jonathan, this calamity won't have taken place, it's moving like a moving train, a president who cannot do anything meaningful apart from exterminating innocent citizens.

9 Likes

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by adebenson155: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by flokii: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mock us all you can.. when you are done, switch accounts and start preching love with Yorubas. Yeye!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Theworldisvanity: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
The cowards gave bubu 99% of their votes, now they are trying to escape from the monster the enthroned. You go no where senseless twarts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by jrjfjfj: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:
Mock us all you can.. when you are done, switch accounts and start preching love with Yorubas. Yeye!
Leave them ,they think we are fools ,i still pity any Yoruba forming aliances with igbos .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by flokii: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Leave them ,they think we are fools ,i still pity any Yoruba forming aliances with igbos .

I know them too well as I have carefully studied their approach to life over the years.. I don't hate them and I don't trust them either

There is one saying that if you see snake and an mbaise or whatnot person, kill that person first.. that's to show you that something is seriously wrong somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by yommen: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
The cowards gave 99% of their votes, now they are trying to escape from the monster the enthroned. You go no where

You are daft. Yorubas are not one-way like you like you. You lack analytical skills. Going by the last presidential election results, APC won 4 SW states while PDP won two. If at you understand calculation, you'll admit that's 60-40 ratio. Furthermore, in those states won by APC, they further didn't even win with landslide victory. They didn't even have more than 55% of total votes not to talk of the total SW votes for APC that's just about 53%. Go and Google the election, do your calculation and get the the fact right before talking tubby here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Theworldisvanity: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
yommen:

You are daft. Yorubas are not one-way like you like you. You lack analytical skills. Going by the last presidential election results, APC won 4 SW states while PDP won two. If at you understand calculation, you'll admit that's 60-40 ratio. Furthermore, in those states won by APC, they further didn't even win with landslide victory. They didn't even have more than 55% of total votes not to talk of the total SW votes for APC that's just about 53%. Go and Google the election, do your calculation and get the the fact right before talking tubby here.
You are more daft because you fail to understand that the two states won by pdp was not by afonja votes, but Igbos and other sensible Nigerians made it possible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
They look broken, dejected and rejected.

Where is Tinubu? Where is Osunbade?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by theFilmtric: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Were you there when they were voting?

Why are IPOB like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by nairalandankrah: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:
Fulani man claiming yoruba on nairaland, why do you jihadists hate to hear the truth!

Buhari is the most wicked and brutal soul ever. No wonder Igbos rejected him..
He killed our parents!, he has continued to kill us, And he has started doing same to yoruba..
He is an error that must end up in ICJ.
Devils

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by nairalandankrah: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
jrjfjfj:
[s]Leave them ,they think we are fools ,i still pity any Yoruba forming aliances with igbos .[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by nairalandankrah: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:

[s]I know them too well as I have carefully studied their approach to life over the years.. I don't hate them and I don't trust them either

There is one saying that if you see snake and an mbaise or whatnot person, kill that person first.. that's to show you that something is seriously wrong somewhere.[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
Were you there when they were voting?

Why are IPOB like this?
They were begging other tribes not to vote for President Buhari because they know their votes carry no weight, inconsequential, still whining 6 years after, what a pity, we all know they are 100% with pdp.

2 Likes

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Buckeyemedia1: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Fulani man claiming yoruba on nairaland, why do you jihadists hate to hear the truth!

Buhari is the most wicked and brutal soul ever. No wonder Igbos rejected him..
He killed our parents!, he has continued to kill us, And he has started doing same to yoruba..
He is an error that must end up in ICJ.
Devils
Lord Whiner you forgot to report to ECOWAS & African Union.

1 Like

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by AfonjaConehead: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:

Your own judgement will be worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by AfonjaConehead: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They were begging other tribes not to vote for President Buhari because they know their votes carry no weight, inconsequential, still whining 6 years after, what a pity, we all know they are 100% with pdp.

You are very shameful.....
Continue enjoying your buhari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by AfonjaConehead: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
All coneheaded structures know in their lives is Igbo....Igbo Igbo Igbo..
Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Unik3030: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
jrjfjfj:
I will always prefer the northerners to the Igbos anyday,the Igbos are double edged sword who want commotion in Yoruba land just like it happened in their land.

They are the ones carrying the protest rubbish on their head with their useless propaganda,they can't cause trouble with Nnamdi Kanu again so they want to use Sunday igboho to cause trouble.

Ask yourself,y is an igbo man who hates yorubas so concerned about Sunday igboho?

They are just looking for every means to destabilise Buhari government because he doesn't appoint them in key positions,an Igbo man will never talk when he's cheating others he will only talk if he feels cheated.

Just imagine d national team,they are majorly Igbos n nobody is talking,let it b other tribes they won't let us rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by EXTompolo: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Unik3030:
I [s]will always prefer the northerners to the Igbos anyday,the Igbos are double edged sword who want commotion in Yoruba land just like it happened in their land.

They are the ones carrying the protest rubbish on their head with their useless propaganda,they can't cause trouble with Nnamdi Kanu again so they want to use Sunday igboho to cause trouble.

Ask yourself,y is an igbo man who hates yorubas so concerned about Sunday igboho?

They are just looking for every means to destabilise Buhari government because he doesn't appoint them in key positions,an Igbo man will never talk when he's cheating others he will only talk if he feels cheated.

Just imagine d national team,they are majorly Igbos n nobody is talking,let it b other tribes they won't let us rest[/s]
Mr usman danfodio

4 Likes

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Unik3030: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
EXTompolo:

Mr usman danfodio
northerners over Igbos any day any time,

I will prefer Abacha or Idi Amin dada to come back n rule than an Igbo man who sees his fellow countrymen as animal.

Have u seen the video updated by oyigboupdate where ipob miscreants cut a mans dick?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Beautynaija: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nothing to say...
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by mytime24(f): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Inside prison = inside world
Outside prison = crazy world

#Fela embarassed
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Religion6: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Unik3030:
northerners over Igbos any day any time,

I will prefer Abacha or Idi Amin dada to come back n rule than an Igbo man who sees his fellow countrymen as animal.

Have u seen the video updated by oyigboupdate where ipob miscreants cut a mans dick?
Try again harder... Fulani man. Your tactics are already known. Did you hear about the southern governors meeting holding today in Lagos? This your divide and rule tactics wouldn't work again. Wicked and vulturous creatures. Spits

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
You are more daft because you fail to understand that the two states won by pdp was not by afonja votes, but Igbos and other sensible Nigerians made it possible
So those two states are no Yoruba (dominated) states but predominantly occupied by Igbos et al.
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by juman(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2021
How do you know they voted for buhari.
SW was divided into two.
PDP and APC.

Any rally now in lagos is bad idea.
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2021
Alot of them are Yoruba Muslims sef

More reason fulani muslim won't take the inferior Muslim to their ranks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by LLiKYekoba: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2021
The only out of this quagmire called nigeria is to ensure elections do not happen in the south and middlebbelt in 2023.

The core north cannot elect anyone alone and then we'll have a constitutional crisis.
Biafra and oduduwa is the only way your people can survive.
Re: All this people Voted For Buhari, But He Rewarded Them With Jail.(Graphic pics) by proxillin(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2021
these are heroes..

it takes courage to protest against abacha...

respect people...

Ilana omo yoruba lawyers are on their way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Unlaw For To Claim my mother's tribal origin In Nigeria / Peter Obi Releases His Bachelor Degree Certificate From UNN / Tinubu Vs Atiku Head To Head In Ss/se And Nc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.