Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

5 Excellent Ways To Improve Your Coding Confidence - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Excellent Ways To Improve Your Coding Confidence (599 Views)

5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 / 7 Ways To Improve Your Blogs Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Excellent Ways To Improve Your Coding Confidence by dailygiveaway: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Starting out in the professional development arena is pretty daunting. I’m self taught and I don’t have a degree. Broaching my first full time position was pretty scary. What would the interviewer think?
Am I ready? The truth is I was, but I wish I knew what I knew now because I’d be more confident. Here are five tips to improve your coding confidence, whether it’s your first or fiftieth job position.
1. Practice, Practice, Practice
Firstly you need to build your own confidence in your own abilities. You can only go so far following along with tutorials online. You need to build something of your own. In many professional settings you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, but it can be helpful for a learning exercise. Build your own blog in PHP, build a JavaScript plugin, get a feel for how these things work, so you’ll have the confidence using pre-packaged applications and plugins in your job. Fail fast and often.
Continue Reading: https://www.techacademy.com.ng/2019/09/5-excellent-ways-to-improve-your-coding.html

(1) (Reply)

Ves Bestmart Best Free Premium & Responsive Magento 2 Theme 2019 / Your Website Needs To Be Mobile Friendly ? / Mlm Marketer Urgently Neded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.