Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Cosmetic Store Or Mini-bar??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmetic Store Or Mini-bar??? (183 Views)

Bus Or Mini Bus Needed / Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Store Or Mini-bar??? by Lovintus2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
COSMETIC STORE OR MINI-BAR??

Hello great minds. I hope our day went well? I have a little business proposal and challenges of which one to go for, and since one major aim of this group is to help in terms like this, I thought it wise to tender this issue for a possible and positive reaction, hence, the first step of success.
Based on the subject of discourse written above, I intend to start a business with just a megre amount of two hundred thousand naira (#200,000). But based on the market challenge and other considerations, I am in a dilemma between which one to go for.
So, putting into consideration the financial implications, market wants and needs, possible gain and other things, which one can you advise me to go for?
Please help me solve this riddle, as two heads are better than one. All your contributions are highly welcome. Thank you in anticipation!!!✌️�
Admin, please help me move this to front page for better participation��

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Linkedin Connects And Business Reach On Linkedin / 6063 Aluminum Plate For Building Decoration / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N21.7bn In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.