Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Grow Your Linkedin Connects And Business Reach On Linkedin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Linkedin Connects And Business Reach On Linkedin (181 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Linkedin Connects And Business Reach On Linkedin by oskaaay(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2019
One of the less talked about as a platform for business is Linkedin

Much buzz goes around on Instagram (you can get in touch to grow your IG), Facebook and Twitter but Linkedin is slowly been enjoyed by the few that knows the secret.
Its time to pick up your Linkedin profile and build yourself a more productive social presence that portrays your professionalism and experience in your career and business.

I did same and in just two months+ I revive my dying Linkedin profile from less than 1,000 to over 5,000 connections in space of 2 months.

To help you have pen down 7 things I did during those two months that just anyone can repeat to grow their LinkedIn account and use it to market their biz and push a social-based professional profile online.

1) Profile positioning

2) Be active

3) Make the first move - this will have you net about 10-50 new connections daily

4) Login Often

Source: How To Increase Linkedin connections

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Audio-visual Equipment Revealed / Digital Marketing Strategy / We Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.