Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In (39453 Views)

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by victor8269: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
No Son(Tottenham) , No Mane, No Alexander, No Salah, No Bernardo Silva, No De jong, No Ziyech, No Robertson, No Wiljanudum.
I officially want to use this medium to apologize to INEC for thinking they were corrupt all this while. FIFA is corruption's MVP

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I am a Ronaldo fan but no one played better than Messi last season. Messi was top magic last season. Even the balloon d'or that Modric won belongs to Messi. Let's say the truth. Who is Van Dijk compared to Messi?
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
U dey see ROAD well.
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Ronaldo fan and messi hater will commit suicide tonight ooo grin grin grin
100 like for messi

I can donate sniper!!!

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by tuzle(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I am a Ronaldo fan but no one played better than Messi last season. Messi was top magic last season. Even the balloon d'or that Modric won belongs to Messi. Let's say the truth. Who is Van Dijk compared to Messi?
guy that balloon dor that modric won wasn't for Messi, since it was a world cup year and both Argentina and messi didn't do well. Griezman should have won it. But dis year Messi truely deserved it

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Thebwoy: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
princeade86:
name one defender that is ahead of Marcelo in his wing
Even marcos Alonso of Chelsea performed better than Marcelo last season.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
princeade86:
sir, that's not my answer. name one person better than him
. Robertson was better . Marcelo was one of the worst lb last season
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
What is modric, Marcelo, and Ramos doing there.....was this award truly for the 2018/2019 season? or they are taking us back in time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by ShakaZullu(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Guy you get issue grin grin
[/s]
shut up
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by SniperSmurf(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Modric is overrated.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Carlyboi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Marcelo for that list no follow at all modric was a shadow of himself last season also with the way Madrid miserably flopped last season they shouldn’t have had a single player on the list not to talk of three they should shift the focus of these awards away from la liga for once why should it always go there.......!!and btw hazard should not be ahead of some city and Liverpool based on last season performances he was top 5 from epl yeah but the likes of mane sallah sterling and Bernardo Silva from Epl had a better season!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by ShakaZullu(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin
[/s]
this is my job
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by tfash96(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Let Penaldo fans be consoling themselves and lemme congratulate world Best in person of Lionel Andres Messi Baba Thiago ẹlẹsẹ rubber

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Scatterscatter(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Van Dijk was great last season but Messi's gameplay and technique last season was on a god level. Though he didn't have the trophies to match his gameplay. Had Messi won the ucl and copa del Ray, no one would complain bitterly about Messi winning this award.

The fact that he didn't win those trophies is the reason I don't support this. Mind you, Van Dijk stood against Messi and he helped is team over turn a 3-0 deficit and went on to win the UCL.
NB: van Dijk also won the MOTM in the UCL final and also got to the final of the European country league or what ever it's called.
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Olarewaju89: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Plz, go ahead my brother

DanXplore:

I can donate sniper!!!
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Martinez39(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

The fact that he didn't win those trophies is the reason I don't support this. Mind you, Van Dijk stood against Messi and he helped is team over turn a 3-0 deficit and went on to win the UCL.
NB: van Dijk also won the MOTM in the UCL final and also got to the final of the European country league or what ever it's called.
Van Dijk did not stand against Messi. Messi simply had a bad game like he had in Rome when AS Roma made a miraculous come back. On a normal day, Messi will ball with Van Dijk. Beside, what was Van Dijk doing in the first leg when Liverpool lost 3-0? Winning MOTM against Tottenham that fielded an off form Harry Kane who just back from injury instead of Lucas Moura doesn't mean he did better than Messi? In fact, winning the man of the match doesn't warrant we cast the whole season aside. Messi is the best player.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Realfrankie(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
FIFA the biggest scam
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by profbayo: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Timinho23:
Rubbish..
we all know it's the most popular contest.. Marcelo? Ramos? Modric? How far voters now? are people that daft?
Guess you'r the Daft one here cos you don't seems to Understand how pple voted. so shut ur Trap
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by ZinoFasisi: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Messi is a genius no doubt, but trust me, Van Dijk was a monster last season.

Do you know what it means for a defender to win all Arial contest and not to get dribbled past for an entire season, even Messi couldn't dribble past him on both occasions that they met.

Football shouldn't be just about goal scorers and mind scored over 7 goals in all competitions as a defender last season

First of all u have to mark b4 they can dribble you, d idiot no dey mark, na run he dey always run. I am a Liverpool and two of the goals we conceded against barca first leg was his fault.

He was just moving back instead or marking 1 on 1. if the idiot had marked 1 on 1, the scoreline might have ended 1 nil or 2 nil. English media just dey hype am.

Oga he did nothing exceptional. all his records last season wey not records to start with because Vidic already did more in his time at Man U

U don't know why a defender will be so afraid to mark 1 on 1. What makes ramous, vidic, puyol, Terry, pique, pepe etc great defenders if not for being fearless. if u dribble them, they will still come back

and for the record he his not as good as any of those defenders i mentioned above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Fxwarrior: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
odun360:
FIFA FIFPro Men's World11:

Gk: Alisson

Defenders, Ramos, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Marcelo

Midfielders: Modric, De Jong, Hazard

Forwards: Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/fifa-fifpro-men-world11-messi-ronaldo.html

Any club that can assemble these players like this will win UEFA and league back to back. Even before competition start dem don win am.
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by ZinoFasisi: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Oga no matter who you support always know the truth and say it. Individual performance last season, no player came near messi. drop sentiments
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by TGMISKY(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
FIFA is so corrupt. What is Ramos, Marcelo and Modric doing there? I sense the 'Mafia' hand of Perez there.
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Scatterscatter(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

First of all u have to mark b4 they can dribble you, d idiot no dey mark, na run he dey always run. I am a Liverpool and two of the goals we conceded against barca first leg was his fault.

He was just moving back instead or marking 1 on 1. if the idiot had marked 1 on 1, the scoreline might have ended 1 nil or 2 nil. English media just dey hype am.

Oga he did nothing exceptional. all his records last season wey not records to start with because Vidic already did more in his time at Man U

U don't know why a defender will be so afraid to mark 1 on 1. What makes ramous, vidic, puyol, Terry, pique, pepe etc great defenders if not for being fearless. if u dribble them, they will still come back

and for the record he his not as good as any of those defenders i mentioned above.

You are not a Liverpool fan
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by ZinoFasisi: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

You are not a Liverpool fan

Oga sentiments aside, u know what i said ia the plain truth and nothing but the truth. I don't have to twist d truth and support that sissy because I am a Liverpool fan
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Godsage(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I was cool until u said ballon d'or modric won belongs to messi.. Messi wasnt even in the top three.. Poor world cup performance or poor ucl,
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
oloriLFC:
Okay o. Imagine Marcelo, Modric making the FIFpro. They had to squeeze Hazard there too and no Liverpool or City player? Issokay undecided
Racism in football. They will always Please their fans. We Down here in Africa will always subscribe to their football while they rob us blind. No way Salah or Mane don’t deserve that thing.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Timinho23: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
profbayo:

Guess you'r the Daft one here cos you don't seems to Understand how pple voted. so shut ur Trap
did a quick check on you and I actually can see why you are damn frustrated..
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by HisGrace0000001(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
odun360:
FIFA FIFPro Men's World11:
Gk: Alisson
Defenders, Ramos, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Marcelo
Midfielders: Modric, De Jong, Hazard
Forwards: Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo
https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/fifa-fifpro-men-world11-messi-ronaldo.html
Shit!!! That defense is a joke.
Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Scatterscatter(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Oga sentiments aside, u know what i said ia the plain truth and nothing but the truth. I don't have to twist d truth and support that sissy because I am a Liverpool fan

Sissy that gave Liverpool the best defensive record in the whole of Europe. Clearly you know noting about good football

1 Like

Re: FIFA Men's World 11: Messi & Ronaldo Lead XI, Only 2 Liverpool Players In by Afelay(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Megan Rapinoe after winning women FIFA award

" They don't tell you how heavy it is, Messi could have told me how heavy it is (cos) he has won it so many times"

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.