Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards (5476 Views)

Pauline Tallen Says ‘Amen’ To Anti-Aisha Buhari Prayer - Gazette / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by AlexReports(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Minister of Women Affairs, Senator Osita Izunaso, Hon. Jim Okolo, Others Bag OSHAssociation UK Fellowship Award, Pledge to promote Safety Culture in Nigeria

The Abuja OSH workshop 2019 which was held at the SGF conference hall in the Federal Secretariat, Abuja was one of the most valued health and safety event in Nigeria. It brought home safety professionals from around the country, engineers, doctors and top government executives under the OSHAssociation umbrella to buttress the importance of building a safety culture in the country, which is one of the key mandates of the Association in the region.

The Nigerian regional president of the Association Dr. Dalhatu Mohammed welcomed all delegates to the workshop and encouraged all participants to imbibe the safety and health mentality, it was followed by the workshop briefing which was taken by the regional Administrator, Engr. Emmanuel Uwalaka, who ensured that all delegates were carried along in the workshop proceedings.

The Honourable Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Hon. Dame Pauline Tallen who declared the workshop open, said that her administration is keen on ensuring that safety and health becomes everyone’s concern, especially for mothers who are the managers of their homes, and pledged her total support and partnership with the Association in the region, while thanking the management of the Association for their hard work in ensuring safety awareness in Nigeria at large. ‘Safety and Health knowledge is key to our daily activities therefore I will put in my best to support OSHAssociation mission in the region’, the Minister said.

Senator Osita B. Izunaso of Imo State, the legislator who pushed the Disability Rights Bill, passed into law in 2018, spoke on the need to make policies that will make people take Health & Safety culture seriously.

The Honourable Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Hon. Dame Pauline Tallen, Senator Osita Izunaso and other top decision makers and stakeholders from various industries were conferred Fellows of OSHAssociation UK – Nigeria Region, based on their commitment and passion towards Occupational Safety and Health best practices and development in their organisations and the society at large.

Key technical presentation was delivered by Engr. Laolu Oguntuyi Vice President of Lagos Chapter of OSHAssociation Nigeria, followed by Mr. Taiwo Adedoja, Dr. Chinonso Ndukwe who made impacting presentations.
The workshop had delegations from Ministries, Departments, Agencies of Government, and private companies and they were so overwhelmed with the impact of the workshop. It was a great moment for many top executives to learn the safety culture strategies for their organisation and how OSHAssociation can help their businesses achieve ZERO Fatalities and Accidents at workplaces.

Senator Osita Izunaso, on behalf of the newly inducted Fellows and members, thanked the Fellowship Committee and the entire management of the OSHAssociation UK - Nigeria Region for their steadfastness towards integrating safety consciousness into all sectors of the Nigerian Economy, ‘therefore I will put in my best and commitment to ensuring the mandate of the Association towards making safety a part of every workplace in Nigeria’, the Senator Said.

Safety is valuable, therefore OSHAssociation remains a major partner for every organisation towards ensuring the safety of their workforce and a platform for every individual to learn the lastest safety skills and knowledge to remain safe and healthy.

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by AlexReports(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by AlexReports(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Great

1 Share

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Mrop(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Congrat
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2019
The most important thing is for them to better the lives of the citizens that voted them into the positions they are in.

It is not by awards please!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Bukayot: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Ok
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Incandescent(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Alex & Mediocre posts grin

5 Likes

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by seven7clien(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
i guess congratulations are in order
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2019
Una do well.

Note: nairaland new look is the worse CSS job I've seen in my entire life!
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Gten(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2019
This Alexreport eh. Where is your wedding ring? You have started abi.

1 Like

Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by KayCee92(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Before opening the thread I already new it must be Alexreporter.....I opened to see if am mistaken but Alas, my fear was comfirmed.......
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Beat123(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2019
New update is great! Stop complaining n get a good phone
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by RTSC2: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Shouldn't that be the job of ispon who are licenced by law to ensure safety in Nigeria?
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Once you see a strange or weird or hungry looking organization handing out dodgy awards to highly undeserving individuals, and it's on front page....

Well, no need clicking before you know it was made possible by our one and only hype Master... grin
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by ShakaZullu(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82519006:
The most important thing is for them to better the lives of the citizens that voted them into the positions they are in.

It is not by awards please!
[/s]
claptrap
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by starbright4real(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Does this guy only report awards and hype ceremonies?
Re: OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards by renewable1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm a proud graduate member of the OshAssociation.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, sound system, lighting points, and fan for 6hours daily..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is Dead? - Wikipedia / White Woman Joins The Search For "Jubril" And "Buhari" (photos/video) / Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.