Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,398 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

On General Ibrahim Babangida’s Rule -interview With Satguru Maharaj Ji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On General Ibrahim Babangida’s Rule -interview With Satguru Maharaj Ji (309 Views)

General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) / Satguru Maharaj Ji Tells Atiku To Congratulate Buhari And Shun The Supreme Court / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On General Ibrahim Babangida’s Rule -interview With Satguru Maharaj Ji by Nigeria2040: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
SPECIAL AUGUST INTERVIEW WITH SATGURU MAHARAJ JI ON THE STATE OF THE NATION (PART 2)

WHAT WAS MAHARAJ JI’S RELATIONSHIP WITH GENERAL IBRAHIM BABANGIDA (RTD) WHILE HE WAS IN POWER?

Interesting question. I do not fancy the idea of telling the world about my dealings with members of our political class, but where you have a person like Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) trying hard to be the smartest thing that ever came out of a woman’s womb, all to Nigeria’s perpetual detriment, I come out. IBB and I were communicating all while he was in power. I repeatedly told him to be the good leader he promised to be. To help him, I gave him special rings, special shoes and special T-shirts to wear. That was why he survived all the plots made against him.

At a point, seeing that he was not acting as promised, I told him to keep to his vow to leave power by 1990. He said he would. Alas, he did not! It was at the point Maharaj Ji started moving against him to get him to leave Nigeria alone. But then, IBB being the kind of person he is, went hiring all manner of spiritualists from within and outside Nigeria, added to buying elite hustlers and professional assassins to perpetuate himself in power. I watched him deceive himself. He went as far as reporting Maharaj Ji to his Saudi spiritualists for them to subdue Maharaj Ji like Northern elites do to their stubborn Southern counterparts.

When those ones saw Maharaj Ji’s face, they were surprised! They told him they have been waiting for this person for over 300 years and that if IBB should obey Maharaj Ji, Nigeria will transform within a decade. They said they will do all they can to ensure Nigerians do not listen to Maharaj Ji. (interrupts) …

REALLY?

Oh yes! The Saudis told late King Fahd about the presence of the much expected Imam Mahdi in Nigeria. In the Muslim world, The Supreme Divine Messiah who will wipe away all sufferings in the world is known as Imam Mahdi. The Saudis, the Europeans and the entire members of the G7 know who Satguru Maharaj Ji is. Instead of telling the world that the Supreme Messiah is on earth, they chose to run a grand conspiracy of silence. They know who Maharaj Ji is. It is black man who doesn’t because of high level manipulation of his existence with material goods and money by white man and his Arab cohort. Anyway, back to IBB. 1993 came and IBB went plotting to perpetuate himself. I went after him spiritually, not minding he was married to Mariam who was the deputy General of the World Council of Women of Valor who adversely controlled and deviously drove world affairs before 1980. IBB is free to tell the world how Maharaj Ji forced him to leave power. He said he was stepping aside (laughs).

SO, WHAT WAS KING FAHD’S RESPONSE TO THE INFO HE GOT ABOUT SATGURU MAHARAJ JI?

King Fahd actually tried to visit Nigeria. He was very ill and he wanted Maharaj Ji to save him. He got in-touch with IBB to facilitate his visit to Nigeria to see Maharaj Ji. IBB blocked his request. The games people like IBB have been playing on Nigerians’ intelligence are highly wicked! There are leaders who would have been saved by Maharaj Ji but ended-up with the likes of T.B Joshua. Where is Ghana’s Attah Mills today after all his loyalty to TB Joshua? IBB did everything within his power to block influential Nigerians from coming close to Maharaj Ji to receive Divine Knowledge. Of course, at his level of diabolic consciousness, he knew that anyone who receives Divine Knowledge from Satguru Maharaj Ji becomes an untouchable. Such a person cannot be spiritually manipulated or tormented. Anyone one who attacks such a person loses his life!

I tell you this, when I made contact with some lecturers at the University of Ibadan, IBB quickly gave them Ambassadorial and other juicy appointments to distract them from Maharaj Ji and they all wasted away! Anyway, the Saudi monarch later died! Now, after IBB left power, he did not stop plotting. He wanted to return and I told him he will never set his foot in Aso Rock again. Lest I forget, Maharaj Ji cured him of his foot or feet problem which European doctors call one complex name – radiculopathy, I hope I got the name right. But trust IBB, he refused to change his negative ways for good after curing him. The problem returned to him. You see, no man can cheat nature! Today, we are told that IBB cannot stand on his own and cannot walk. He is being carried about like a sack of garri from bedroom to toilet. He should command the billions of dollars he stole from Nigeria to heal him.

WHY DID MAHARAJ JI PROTECT IBB FOR 8 YEARS, KNOWING THE PUNISHMENT HE WAS METING OUT ON NIGERIANS?

Good question. When I commenced My global Divine Mission in Nigeria in 1980, I reached out to Nigerian leaders. I got in touch with Shehu Shagari, Papa Akinloye etc and others. If they had listened to me, Nigeria would not have experienced the likes of IBB. They disobeyed. They did not embrace Maharaj Ji. So, the adverse situation in the country went on under the command of dark spiritual forces which the likes of IBB worship and personify. So, when you have a situation where a man of whatever kind emerges as President or Head of State, in my position, I try to work with him to save Nigeria. It is about saving Nigeria. So, Maharaj Ji got close to IBB to get IBB to do the right thing for Nigeria’s sake. Yes, Satguru Maharaj ji is the current human embodiment of The Supreme and Omnipotent Light of life but then, man has what is known as free-will. God does not touch that one. No Divine Master goes there. Man is given freewill to decide his fate. So, how you play determines what you get. IBB chose to play negative despite all the encouragement I gave him to go positive for Nigeria’s sake.

MAHARAJ JI SAID IBB KEPT PLOTING AFTER HE LEFT POWER. WHAT WERE THOSE PLOTS PRECISLEY?

Many. He once visited Ibadan to get my biological uncle to talk Maharaj Ji off the decision to block him from returning to Aso Rock. IBB did a lot. He and Abdulsalami and co can’t deny how they got late Lamidi Adedibu to organize a gang of over 55 young men to assassinate Maharaj Ji. A company of soldiers was part of that satanic plot. They blocked Lagos/Ibadan express road on both sides. Time was about 3 am. They surged into Satguru Maharaj JI Village secretly: They forced themselves into the office I was and shot at the Premie who was meeting with me. The young man did not go down. He stood ‘kankpe’ (laughs). The bullets did nothing to him. He is still alive. Nobody can kill any of my Premies! Except that Premie compromises himself or herself with evil or deliberate mistakes. Otherwise, let them plant the biggest bomb anywhere against a Premie and detonate it. Nothing will happen (laughs)!

SO DID THE GANG MAKE ANY ATTEMPT AT MAHARAJ JI?

Attempt? Can anyone shoot and kill the air? Well, they did not see Maharaj Ji. (Laughs)

DID ADEDIBU DIE DUE TO HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THAT PLOT?

I sent words out to him to come and apologize. Also reminded him of the 8 million US Dollars he borrowed from Me and the illegal sale of the Petrol Station in Adeoyo which was under CAVEAT. He did not bother. I subsequently told the press that whoever sent the assassins to assassinate Me will leave same date next year and Adedibu died on that day.
There are other issues about him.

IN ONE OF MY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES, I SAW HIM SUFFERING. HE WAS BREAKING STONES AND RUNNING HELTER-SKETER, IS THAT HIS PUNISHMENT?

(Laughs). Papa ask me another question (laughs).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On General Ibrahim Babangida’s Rule -interview With Satguru Maharaj Ji by nabiz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
How I wish I can finish the reading

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How The North Can Overcome Its Plague Of Child Marriage – From Emir Sanusi / After 17days From Running From Lagos,man Arrives Onitsha.[check THE FULL GIST] / What Does Nigeria Stands To Gain If Seme Border Is Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.