Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction (66674 Views)

Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Watch or download the video or players reactions and comment from YouTube using YTD Pro application for android.

Download any content from YouTube with ease using this app: the pop help u compress YouTube video to smaller mb size without losing video quality

Checkout the app here on nairaland:
https://www.nairaland.com/5426569/new-youtube-video-downloader-ytd

Download the app here:
https://m.apkpure.com/ytd-pro/com.gah_bree_el.ytdpro

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

That boy go be hype jare .... Raphael Leao of AC Milan is better .
Then let's wait and see if he will be hype or not? But for Spain to be persuading him to play for them in upcoming u-17 world cup or whatever is not easy o despite the fact that we all know that he belongs to Guinea-Bissau and it might start serious duel between Barcelona and Spainish FA bkos Barça doesn't want to release him at all to feature in that world cup
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by tfash96(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha in fact spermatozoa
tongue tongue tongue Just like u
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
shogsman:

It looks pale and white
Its just a little tweak. I thought nairalanders were the one asking for change?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by 2800net(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
100% . This new NairaLand theme is soooooooo pooooooooooooooooooooooooor. pls change
taylor89:
Seun please bring back our old nairaland

This one is turning my eyes

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by dfrost: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Anybody wey no like the new Nairaland, go build your own.

Else in Burna Boy's voice 'Seun nack am something, eee ee, nack am something'
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by 2800net(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
PLease let's do that mbok
Emperor970:
Let's stage a protest with this title
BRING BACK OUR OLD NAIRALAND
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jowizzy10(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
The only G.O.A.T I stan..
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
taylor89:

I thought it was my phone.until I saw this.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jokerman(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2019
hustla:

You must be drunk
50 goals in 51 games?
Ronaldo got out scored by a 35 yr old Fabio
Van Dijk?
SMH

So why wasn't Ronaldo given last year ?

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jowizzy10(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
sammhi:
FIFA is crazy. What has Messi achieved this year to win the award ..
or are they giving award for being the most skillful player ?
CR7 and VVD deserves it more for what they achieved this year .

If you talk about Cr7, what would you say about Bernardo Silva? He achieved more than Cr7 with 5 trophies to his name and played all the matches in the Euro nations league.. Your Cr7 played two matches in the concluded friendly Euro nations league and didn't deliver in the final and he is bragging and ranting online about 3 trophies he won this season.. What will Bernardo Silva say? Messi was the better player, if you can't admit the truth, go to the tribunals and appeal..

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by RexTramadol1: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Jokerman:

Did you watch the World Cup at all?

Or you were told about it?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
After my evening dosage, I logged in and discovered this new interface but fear of being tagged an addict I kept it 2 myself, probably I was high.
But fresh from sleep this morning and seeing this comment, I wasn’t high after all.
Rebbu:
I thought it's my phone. Was wondering what happened to my browser. Logged in to another browser same thing.

Very ugly interface. It happened this night.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by bbjayone(f): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2019
as in ehn!!! i tot twas my fone ooo not until i logged on system and saw twas d same thing
taylor89:

1 Like

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by shogsman(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2019
welbech:

Its just a little tweak. I thought nairalanders were the one asking for change?
This is buhari’s Kind of change
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by ikorodureporta: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2019
which reaction? d guy dey clap. I can only see a lookalike female beside him. is dt his sister??
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by ikorodureporta: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2019
FIFA mumu die for resurrecting Messi/Ronaldo beef
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by namss(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

I just feel they should look at other departments of the team, not the dude that does all the scoring . Truth be told the world would not forgive football for not giving players like Sneijder , Xavi, Iniesta world best because of Messi's fool scoring form. I hate modern football gaskiya....it's Riddled with corruption and to image of players that can fetch them dough.

THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL AWARD FOR CHRIST SAKE
A PLAYER THAT HAS MORE 'MAN OF THE MATCH' AWARDS, MORE ASSISTS, MOST GOALS IN THE LEAGUE, MOST GOALS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, MOST FREE KICK GOALS, BEST DRIBBLER, SPECTACULAR GOALS, A PLAYER WHO WHENEVER CALLED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE DELIVERS BARCA TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

PLEASE, MESSI IS SO CONSISTENTLY GOOD THAT HIS GENIUS HAS EVEN STARTED BEING A DISADVANTAGE FOR HIM BECAUSE IN THE FEW OCCASIONS WHERE HE PERFORMS AVERAGELY (LIKE THE LIVERPOOL MATCH) PEOPLE TEND TO USE THAT TO SCORE HIM VERY LOW AND IGNORE ALL HIS MASTER CLASS PERFORMANCES. AS AT APRIL/MAY THIS YEAR, THIS WAS NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT AS MESSI WAS A MILE MOST DESERVED OF THE AWARD. KUDOS TO VIRGIL AND RONALDO THOUGH BUT MESSI LAST SEASON WAS WITHOUT RIVAL.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
KingLennon:
In his mind, he was like ' Dem don dash am this one again' grin.

What a lonely way to think, are u aware VV voted for Messi?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
namss:

A PLAYER THAT HAS MORE 'MAN OF THE MATCH' AWARDS, MORE ASSISTS, MOST GOALS IN THE LEAGUE, MOST GOALS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, MOST FREE KICK GOALS, BEST DRIBBLER, SPECTACULAR GOALS, A PLAYER WHO WHENEVER CALLED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE DELIVERS BARCA TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

PLEASE, MESSI IS SO CONSISTENTLY GOOD THAT HIS GENIUS HAS EVEN STARTED BEING A DISADVANTAGE FOR HIM BECAUSE IN THE FEW OCCASIONS WHERE HE PERFORMS AVERAGELY (LIKE THE LIVERPOOL MATCH) PEOPLE TEND TO USE THAT TO SCORE HIM VERY LOW AND IGNORE ALL HIS MASTER CLASS PERFORMANCES. AS AT APRIL/MAY THIS YEAR, THIS WAS NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT AS MESSI WAS A MILE MOST DESERVED OF THE AWARD. KUDOS TO VIRGIL AND RONALDO THOUGH BUT MESSI LAST SEASON WAS WITHOUT RIVAL.

Bro, ur head they there jare.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by UrVillagePpl: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Rebbu:
I thought it's my phone. Was wondering what happened to my browser. Logged in to another browser same thing.

Very ugly interface. It happened this night.

i actually noticed mine since a day before ytd
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by ThierryJay: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
namss:

Very apt. I couldn't have said it better. Imagine using a single match to discredit almost a whole year of spectacular brilliance. While some others want to use the only one or two brilliant matches they had throughout the season to cover up for almost a whole year of mediocrity and win the best award. Haba! Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:
Messi didn't deserve it. I hate modern football now, it's all about scoring goals!! What happened to team work??

so who has team work more than Messi?
just name the Player

Messi still has that Team work than any of those player, U can check Stat

He has
Most MOM
most Assist
most dribbles
most freekicks goals
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Jokerman:

it was a world cup Year Bro.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaytecq:

so who has team work more than Messi?
just name the Player

Messi still has that Team work than any of those player, U can check Stat

He has
Most MOM
most Assist
most dribbles
most freekicks goals
Even when Iniesta and Xavi was there?
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
namss:

Well If it's an individual award , then he probably deserves it.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Mowoe(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
welbech:

What's wrong with the upgrade?
Features and links look less distinguishable, larger font... Really not feeling it.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Jaytecq(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Henrodah:

Even when Iniesta and Xavi was there?

Bro dnt leave the context. we are talking of NOW u ar say "Was"
u are talking of 7 to 10 years ago

just mention one player dat has more Contribution to d team than Messi last season
i am waiting...
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
tongue tongue tongue Just like u

Nah am a full blown 6ft4 man, am guessing you short like Messi.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
tfash96:
Then let's wait and see if he will be hype or not? But for Spain to be persuading him to play for them in upcoming u-17 world cup or whatever is not easy o despite the fact that we all know that he belongs to Guinea-Bissau and it might start serious duel between Barcelona and Spainish FA bkos Barça doesn't want to release him at all to feature in that world cup
Well let's just wait And see...since the hype of Messi's when he was 17, no player has come close to him to b le candid.
Re: Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction by Henrodah(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jaytecq:

Bro dnt leave the context. we are talking of NOW u ar say "Was"
u are talking of 7 to 10 years ago

just mention one player dat has more Contribution to d team than Messi last season
i am waiting...

He try sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" / Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.