Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Of What Use Is A Website To A Hair Dresser - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Of What Use Is A Website To A Hair Dresser (6395 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Of What Use Is A Website To A Hair Dresser by Ranoscky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
Dual Core:

Wonno use me to cash in on your boredom? Wrong move, kiddo. Go play in the sand, we talking 'bout tech here.

Every time webmaster threads get lose in the open (homepage), crap from the outside has to come into this section.

Child pls !!! undecided
Re: Of What Use Is A Website To A Hair Dresser by afridigit(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guy do that job and collect your money. What kind of question is that.

Y don't you ask why does a provision store need an ecommerce.

Do you know that even baba lowo (with doctors) are getting consultation websites.

If you can not do it hand over to som1 who can do it beta.
Re: Of What Use Is A Website To A Hair Dresser by Djtm(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2013
afridigit: Guy do that job and collect your money. What kind of question is that.

Y don't you ask why does a provision store need an ecommerce.

Do you know that even baba lowo (with doctors) are getting consultation websites.

If you can not do it hand over to som1 who can do it beta.

Dude, this thread was created 3 yrs ago. Save the advice for someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Starting A Blog / How I Get A UBA Visa Prepaid Card (africard) Easily In Ghana / Mozilla Announces Extension Support For The New Firefox For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.