Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look (48122 Views)

Davido Wakes Up By Midnight To Celebrate Chioma's Birthday. Fans React / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) / Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Sultty(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2019
She try
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by SEGLIZ: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Is she the grandma of Lizzy and myde because they all seem to have a penchant for noise grin

they are too toxic in movies, I doubt if they are not same real life.
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Burntcoal(f): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Ah d make up ain't necessary jooor. She is 60 yes old, wat is she hiding..... Her wrinkles. U don't hide that at 60.

Lola idije I love her ooo Mama ibe. Saw her in bodija one day.... she carries a confidence around her. Always on low cut hair.

Bt If u say u get we're(madness) she go make u know say madness get levels.

Happy birthday ma. Long life and prosperity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Rasbel(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Just imagine a movie with this woman, Sola Sobowale and Fali werepe...and maybe Mide martins as the fourth wife
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
blesskewe:
Cake faced

The make up fit paint house sef
all I know be sey, most men go choose her over you wey just be 19 but Olympus wey you call don kneel down
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Burntcoal:
Ah d make up ain't necessary jooor. She is 60 yes old, wat is she hiding..... Her wrinkles. U don't hide that at 60.

Lola idije I love her ooo Mama ibe. Saw her in bodija one day.... she carries a confidence around her. Always on low cut hair.

Bt If u say u get we're(madness) she go make u know say madness get levels.

Happy birthday ma. Long life and prosperity
continue to dey blow lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by bukatyne(f): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Happy birthday ma,

God bless you and your children and children's children.
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Dammyofficial:
This paint is too much na

I like the woman sha

If you get this woman as your mother-in-law in Yoruba film ehn,
just pray make you born quickly, if not

my sister you don buy market be dat o.

Lol iya werey grin grin
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2019
OK

The new
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lol iya werey grin grin
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2019
bukatyne:
Happy birthday ma,

God bless you and your children and children's children.
i hope you're coming back tonight?
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Biggers82(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
She dey exchange young blood joor
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by sylve11: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why do you guys always have to drop this lie here? Just for people to visit your blog, you claim to have sexy pictures. Is this what blogging is about?

grin cool

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by missCAPS: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
The makeup is an F+
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by ChristmasBells: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Cake face! The make up fit paint House self@awon bad belle children of hate,envy&jealousy on nairaland
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Pavore9: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2019
LordofNaija:
Na waoh, this woman's pant is still off-able. Chibuzo see correct milf o!

I hope you will be okay with another guy saying that about your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by pocohantas(f): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2019
I like the way she says "my dear..." in her movies. Lol...beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=82511807][/quote]

You dey craze!
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by golddeejay(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Afi young look na. Thank God for make up and filter, the woman bleached skin don scale finish.

This woman can shout, I turn down the volume anytime she dey talk.

Congrats to her, she tey for the game.
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=82512359][/quote]

Ogun kill you!
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ogun kill you!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2019
[s][quote author=Enemyofpeace post=82512425][/quote][/s]
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih2 post=82512455][s][[/s]/quote]name cancelled from the book of life
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by golddeejay(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
continue to dey blow lie
how "to see her for bodija" come lie. She be Spirit wey people no dey see?
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2019
golddeejay:
how "to see her for bodija" come lie. She be Spirit wey people no dey see?
that babe hobby na lie lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2019
[s][quote author=Enemyofpeace post=82512487][/quote][/s]

Name cancelled from the book of greatness
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:
[s]

[s]Name cancelled from the book of greatness[/s][/s]
E pain am tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
E pain am tongue tongue tongue

E no pain meee!

Thunder fire you
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Funmmyastic: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Dammyofficial:
This paint is too much na
I like the woman sha
If you get this woman as your mother-in-law in Yoruba film ehn, just pray make you born quickly, if not
my sister you don buy market be dat o.

Lol.
Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Enemyofpeace: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

E no pain meee!

Thunder fire you
oro na dun, o fe ke grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
oro na dun, o fe ke grin grin tongue tongue

Ko dun miii! tongue

Werey tutu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions / Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.