Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans (22187 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by praizblog: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Actress Tayo Sobola Callout Saidi Balogun to Present The Man who defraud Her Fans

Nollywood actress Tayo Sobola has callout her colleague actor Saidi Balogun who defraud his fans claiming to take them to hajj. In her words she said actor Saidi Balogun and Mustifa sholagade Who is also an actor contact her to be an ambassador for his mecca trip company and and vow for the man that he is not a scammer. After collecting 4.5m naira from Tayo Sobola Contact and also 500k from Mustipha Sholagbade contacts, the man is now here to be found. They both callout SaidiBalogun to present the man in question.

She wrote ;
WANTED!!!!! Months ago i was approached by @saidibalogun and @mustiphasholagbade to go on Hajj/mecca trip with them sponsored by this guy named IDRIS.

I was talked into becoming an ambassador for his company and i refused immediately. After much questioning from me to @saidibalogun and @mustiphasholagbade ,they assured me that they know him well and he's not a scammer. Then i accepted the offer of going with them to Hajj. Now, i was sent a flier to post on my page which is suppose to be the proper procedure to be taken. Now, to cut all long stories this guy took money from some of my contacts and since then he has neither called anyone /picked up calls nor refunded the money he collected . He's nowhere to be found.

Mr @saidibalogun i have been calling and messaging you in the last few months please and please , kindly provide this guy you claim to know. He needs to refund the money he took from my contacts .

I have tried my best to keep this off the internet. This will be my first move on this, dont test my patience!!! Please help me repost this ooo!! Atleast if you cant provide him , maybe the internet will help me. His girlfriends page is @abolajilawal22 and she has also been claiming not to know his whereabout.
See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-tayo-sobola-callout-saidi-balogun-to-present-the-man-who-defraud-her-fans/

1 Like

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by praizblog: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Chaii... See More and See some sexy photos of the fraudster girlfriend HERE

She wrote ;

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Citytrend: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
This one na confirm Yahoo Boy. See em face

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Mugu must pay sha......

Using celebrities name to scam people is here to stay.
Be wise guys!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ppreye(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Dear seun how did get to this distasteful and tacky fonts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Zimmermann(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
What's with the bitter-leaf-soup-look nairaland got this morning

22 Likes

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
shocked
I don't get, did they make payment to the girlfriend account Why involve the girlfriend?
Even Op is saying see different pictures of the girlfriend here. Why not different pictures of the said guy
Read my signature.

7 Likes

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Incandescent(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa o

Negative publicity everywhere grin grin
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Kendumazy(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm! Inside life, the more you look, the less you see. Truth is that, saheed may be very innocent. Know the guy based on previous successful business dealings and as such gave his assurance and words that he is genuine for this current deal. It can happen to just anybody. I don't think saheed is somebody that can stoop so low to want to dent his image he's been building for decades. May God help him out of this.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link below for more details

5 Likes

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Na who go read all this ?
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Analyst7: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Saheed the Casanova cheesy
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by slapandfall(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
What is with this new Nairaland design sef? It looks like an old newspaper.

If Nairaland was smart and agreed to evolve, it would have been the Nigerian or perhaps African Twitter by now.
But no... they choose to remain in 2006. Now, they are back to 2001.. #PopularSaying

Seun... please learn and be innovative with this site.. nothing significantly positively new since how many years..

You can even create a thread to ask for Suggestions what features Nairalanders will like to be on Nairaland.
From this ideas, you can harvest the best ones and implement. ...

...a concerned Nairalander

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ladyF(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
But why would they vouch for people they don’t know.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by seven7clien(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
damn
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
ppreye:
You will get use to it soon..
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life.

#NEXTLEVEL wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Ayoswit(f): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
I no understand nairaland font style again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by alsudaes1(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Life, we all have challenges
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by praizblog: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by majamajic(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2019
really
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by toyinjimoh(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2019
I didn't expect saidi balogun to be part of this allegation, he better come out and defend his name If he doesn't want his image to be tarnish

1 Like

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ursullalinda(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
sad atimes some pple we think we know and trust can damage our rep. Mr Balogun might be innocent because he has a lot at stake but all this fraudsters no dey send anybody

1 Like

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
ppreye:

5 people just join NL after your screenshot about 5 mins ago
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by adedolapoololade(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Good For Her...She Gathered Her Money From Hoeing Nah
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by saajus: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2019
I hope the guy is still in Nigeria.
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by adedolapoololade(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Help A Nairalander
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ShakaZullu(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82517763:

You will get use to it soon..
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life.

#NEXTLEVEL wink
[/s]
not everyone is used to mediocre like you
traits of terrorist buhari supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ShakaZullu(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82517530:
Mugu must pay sha......

Using celebrities name to scam people is here to stay.
Be wise guys!
[/s]
Shatap there and get out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today / Yemi Alade Steps Out Looking Fab In Black & White Outfit (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.