Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans (22189 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ShakaZullu(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2019
grin
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by adenigga(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
praizblog:
Actress Tayo Sobola Callout Saidi Balogun to Present The Man who defraud Her Fans

Nollywood actress Tayo Sobola has callout her colleague actor Saidi Balogun who defraud his fans claiming to take them to hajj. In her words she said actor Saidi Balogun and Mustifa sholagade Who is also an actor contact her to be an ambassador for his mecca trip company and and vow for the man that he is not a scammer. After collecting 4.5m naira from Tayo Sobola Contact and also 500k from Mustipha Sholagbade contacts, the man is now here to be found. They both callout SaidiBalogun to present the man in question.

She wrote ;

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-tayo-sobola-callout-saidi-balogun-to-present-the-man-who-defraud-her-fans/

Please, take it easy o! Have you declared him missing? Have you check mortuaries? Maybe d guy dey cemetery. Just calm down, keep praying for him to still b alive, dats when your money will surface o.
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by reubenobi(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Citytrend:
This one na confirm Yahoo Boy. See em face

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
So you know Yahoo boy's through face abi!
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by ppreye(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82517763:

You will get use to it soon..
CHANGE is the only constant thing in life.

#NEXTLEVEL wink

This is retrogression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by jrusky(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Another crrap damn headache loading from same Nollywood.

Few days ago it was one Lazy or Lizard Anjorin talking thrash about another babe in their midst very very annoying talk.

2 days ago the wizard of our era madam Tontoh the destiny destroyer came up to say witch pressed her over night and post such lunatic talks on social media

And.....now it's about Hajj ambassador scam una no dey shame

NB* I THINK I HAVE TO USE DARK GLASSES TO READ NAIRALAND NOW SEUN I WILL SUE YOU IF YOUR DAMN SITE HARM MY SIGHT. CHANGE THIS THING NAH. Haba
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by raquel97: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2019
ppreye:
Dear seun how did get to this distasteful and tacky fonts
This new font is just so disorganised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Kakamorufu(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
owo wo gbo
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by joytothewise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
ppreye:
Dear seun how did get to this distasteful and tacky fonts

D tin dey do eye one kind
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
shocked
I don't get, did they make payment to the girlfriend account Why involve the girlfriend?
Even Op is saying see different pictures of the girlfriend here. Why not different pictures of the said guy
Read my signature.

When someone said bloggers will not make heaven, you think they were overreacting?
Re: IDRIS: Tayo Sobola Tells Saidi Balogun To Present The Man Who Defrauded Her Fans by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
This guy looks like Seun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) / Chidinma Dazzles In Red / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.