Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

We Evil Men Exhaust Their Capabilities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Evil Men Exhaust Their Capabilities (139 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! / Why Does God Allow Evil Men And Women To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Evil Men Exhaust Their Capabilities by jonatoye(m): 4:50am On Sep 24, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When Evil Men Exhaust their Capabilities

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord will not but always prove Himself Big after allowing evil men to exhaust their capabilities. Most times, the Lord may not act on your behalf until you experience disappointments from the arm of the flesh!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But Joseph said to them, Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."(Genesis 50:20 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the fact that you cannot underestimate what a man can do; the fact still remains that there is a limit to what a man can do or think. When the Lord is set to reveal who He is; He makes men to fail in their capabilities.

The Lord will not but allow men to prove their worth in your life. When this happens; know that God wants to use it as an occasion to show you the real nature of man, the limit of their capabilities and to show you the greatness of His power.

The best the brothers of Joseph could do to Him was to sell him into slavery in a bid to hinder him from fulfilling his dreams. The best the Pharisees and the roman soldiers could do was to crucify the Lord Jesus Christ to prevent Him from being the Lord of all. Similarly, the best king Nebuchadnezzar could do was to throw the three Hebrew into the fiery furnace as a result of their refusal to bow to the golden Image.

Despite all the effort of men in the cases mentioned above; it did not stop what God intended to do in their lives. He allows men to exhaust their capacity before His intervention. Irrespective of the evil you suffered so far from men; there is a limit to what they can do and cannot stop what the Lord wants to do with your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Let every situation of my life work for my good according to your plans and purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Most times, the hands of men are effective tools in the hand of God to bringing His people to fulfilling their mandate in life!!!

Have a Sensational Tuesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/19 / Every Human Being Needs HIM / Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.