Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,718 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! (305 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by bingbagbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2019
John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

Jesus is Life. Who is life but God?
Some fools even teach that Jesus is a created being..hahahaha, how can LIFE be created?

Jesus is resurrection. He gives life to the lifeless.

Oh how I wish the fools would take cognisance of the bare fact that Jesus is Lord and God Almighty

Jesus is seated on the throne of God

Halleluyah!
Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by Born2Breed(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
bingbagbo:

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

Some fools even teach that Jesus is a crested being..hahahaha, how can LIFE be created?

Oh how I wish the fools would take cognisance of the bare fact that Jesus is Lord and God Almighty

Jesus is seated on the throne of God

Halleluyah!

Na so craze take dey start.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by kheny12(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2019
embarassedSo those that don't believe in Jesus have died.Head must be paining this one.

Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by shaggy007(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Jesus is a dead white man

Keep worshiping your fellow man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by ichuka(m): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2019
winkhmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by Preciousgirl(f): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Sure brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by Janosky: 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
bingbagbo:

Some fools even teach that Jesus is a created being..hahahaha, how can LIFE be created?

!

John5:26-27,37,42.
26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has
granted the Son to have life in Himself,
and has given Him authority to execute
judgment also, because He is the Son of
Man.

I can of
Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and
My judgment is righteous, because I do not
seek My own will but the will of the Father
who sent Me.

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has
testified of Me. You have neither heard His
voice at any time, nor seen His form.

. . 42
But
I know you, that you do not have the love of
God in you. "

** @ John5:26,37,42, Jesus Christ himself has already exposed your FRAUD.
bingbagbo, swallow your pride &Repent !!
Re: It Is Only Fools Who Dont Believe Jesus Is The Almighty God And They Will Die ! by StrikeBack(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is A Scam / Apostle Suleman Blasts Yahoo Yahoo Boys In A New Video / Alcohol Addict Sees Jesus In TB Joshua’s Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.