Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? (7664 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Omooba77: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Do You Believe Jesus Will come back again to take His saints?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2023
He is coming to the earth to rule

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus is coming ooooo, I no doubt-am at all.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by WeirdAlien: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2023
He will come surely come back.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by oche2020: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus is surely coming back to take home He's saints, the only way to the father is through Him.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Tvoice: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes , the proof of his coming are everywhere, only the daft will still not believe it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by dontai(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol, I prefer Mandela and Michael Jackson coming back.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by McStoic(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes...That which the soul bears witness to by the instrument of the scriptures and the word of God is undeniable.

I have had dreams relative to that. I believe it strongly. And any athesis that days otherwise is denying him/herself. Cos even you knows you are more than just a like of flesh. When you knows that you are a spirit being. Go figure

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Yankiss(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
For sure, Jesus is coming back again. So be prepared. All that was written about Him will find fulfillment. It might be in our time, later, even subsequent decades or centuries. No one knows. Better not be caught unawares.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Samajogs: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
He is with us all... Everyday and anywhere
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Sermwell(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
W
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Edipet(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol. To think I once believed all these in my formative years, makes me angry

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Dabronze(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
If he's coming to take the saints Jesus is coming to take the saints he would have done that thousands if years ago because there are more saints in the world In those time to compare with now

Bible was created to capture the minds of gullible if you can think logically you will understand there nobody anywhere coming to take you.

Elon musk build hotel in Mars I think the first people to visit there should be Angel Gabriel and Angel Michael.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Of course no.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Skillsnigeria: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by MorataFC: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2023
Don't ask questions that put the name of Christ to be dragged by atheists.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Starships4u(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
The Bible said so...
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by KingDash09(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Jesus is not real

19 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Emu4life(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol! 7 thousand more years to gocheesy

12 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by hopefulLandlord: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
okay

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by daveP(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Since he said He will, who are we to think he won't. The world is wrapping up all over. The signs are every corner. War and rumors of war to lots of killings and land grabbing and justice system all over the world is crumbling. Plus some new colorful folks want to impress ideology on everyone by force. They are in the church already, etc.

Most important Japa is imminent!!
Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by badman007(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2023
JESUS AND MOHAMMED ARE DEAD!!!
SAY REST in PEACE!!!

IF YOU ARE POOR, INSECURE, HUNGRY, UNSAFE, IF YOUR PROBLEMS PLENTY, NA YOUR FAULT BE THAT, DO BETTER.

ENJOY YOUR BEST LIFE.

RELIGION IS ABOUT THE FEAR OF DEATH AND AFTERLIFE.
WE FEAR WHAT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND HATE WHAT WE CANT CONQUER.

YOU WILL SURLY DIE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE.
EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Homologous: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Arabk25: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2023
My great ground father hear am till him die my ground father heard the same thing what about my father. Omo that's what your bible said so believe it

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by sandland: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Jahlivesforever: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2023
He told his saints 💥💥 I am with you Always even till the end of time 💥💥💥

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by mukthar2000(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2023
We Muslims have Believe and waiting that prophet ISHA( Jesus) is coming back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by DMerciful(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2023
The concept of dying and resurrecting Jesus is a scam.

Instead of killing your begotten son to save us from Satan, why not kill Satan?

After the shedding of blood for the remission of sins, is the world not progressively getting 'sinnier' ?

The truth is the world is running as God wants it to run. To say God can see the end from the beginning and at the same time cast Satan down to deceive man while telling man not to be deceived is gross stupidity!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by Hopiye001: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2023
smiley

Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by MisterBanny(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Maybe. Its a Risk anyway. But let's get prepared. It is better to get prepared than not to prepare, then get caught unawares

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 Shocking Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome You Don't Know / G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Pastor Chris Okotie: I Would Have Died Long Time Ago-i Was Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.