Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State (16521 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by koolaid87: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
We develop everywhere but our region

Shame
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by BRASH: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2019
In as much as the road needs to be fixed op, stop making it look as if theres any gov in nigeria that has fixed all the roads in his state. There are bad roads everywhere in the country. Its not perculiar to umahi.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by JayPeeOham: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
WHERE ARE THE ROADS PLZ? grin
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
And the useless man is busy parading Abuja for cattle colony establishment momey when he's supposed to tackle serious issues that's staring his people in the face.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Blacknote: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Ctorch:
The dilapidated nature of Isu Okoma roads in Ebonyi state.

WELCOME TO ISU OKOMA COMMUNITY, A COMMUNITY NEXT TO GOV UMAHI'S HOME TOWN, A TOWN WHO'S NAME WAS PARADED AS GOVERNOR'S SECOND HOME DURING HIS ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS.

SO MANY FALSE MEDIA AIDS HAS CHOOSING TO PAINT THE IMAGE OF THIS KINGDOM WITH SOME PLASTIC ESSAYS THANKING THE GOVERNOR FOR HIS GOOD WORKS, BUT THIS IS THE REAL PICTURE OF SAME ISU OKOMA WHO ALMOST KILL THEM SELF'S JUST TO DELIVER THE GOVERNOR FOR SECOND TERM.

Where exactly is that road in Isu?
BTW the bold is not true.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Is this mars or earth
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Candycrushy(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Badmod:
Stop posting all this pictures.
Umuahia is as bad as Ekiti.
Ekiti is as bad as Enugun
Enugun is as bad as sokoto...
Everybody living in any other neighborhood apart from the following is a typical suffer head Nigerian.
Banana island.
Maitama.
Asokoro (rich)
Apo(legislative quarters)

Forget Lekki people,poor people forming they're not living in Ghetto...
Lekki-Epe Express way won't be free till 12 noon and will be locked with traffic by money 3 PM till 10 PM....

In Nigeria it's better to kuku live in Village, where everywhere is accessible by foot and you won't be disappointed Because you're not even expecting light.
so true..asokoro esp is fuckin xpensive..
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Andracarles: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2019
I am not from Ebonyi. But this is a smear campaign. Umahi is doing roads everyday. That he hasn't done this one doesn't mean he won't do it. Give credit where credit is due.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
They don't need to waste their money on house paints here, that mud is enough.
They can even be exporting it.

They are busy calling people's lands brown roofs while they are reddish brown soil.
Upload this kind of pictures from any part of Lagos or SW, they should have flooded everywhere with their diarrhea mouths gathering cheap likes as if their lands are perfect.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Thesunnys: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
This road in my little knowledge is a federal road that connect Cross Rivers to Afikpo to Okposi to Onicha to Isu and straight to Enugu state. So my governor is performing and everyone knows that.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by lukui: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
oya start blaming buhari now,shebi buhari is your governor, senator, commissioner, house of rep, councillor, local government chairman!!! And buhari is collecting all the revenue allocations and constituency allowances of your zone!!!
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Chukscc: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2019
I think dat road is a federal road

dats my village
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2019
dokyOloye:
And some of my efulefu brothers say an airport is their biggest priority at this time.
I challenged them to paste pictures of the govt primary schools and health centers in their village online but they scrambled.
bro no mind them na our community way de man carry eem airpoto come keep he suppose give us Ebonyi State Engineering School or Ebonyi Teaching Hospital but he chose Airpoto our Roads for Ezza North bro need Deliverance
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by ojibole(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Only god knows where this country is headed
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shame on you OP. Virtually every road in Ebonyi is good. Just because one road hasn't been attended to doesn't mean the Governor didn't do well at all. Deep in you, you know he is the most efficient Governor in the entire South East, if not the entire Nigeria sef.

And how sure are we that this isn't just the road to your farm?

New projects are rolled out often... and construction works are being done daily in Ebonyi state. Just because they haven't paved the road to your farm doesn't mean the media paints Ebonyi good.

As a fact, Umahi doesn't even sing his praises like Gburugburu
bia are u from Ebonyi have u ever been to Ezza North if you haven't then shot up
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
BRASH:
In as much as the road needs to be fixed op, stop making it look as if theres any gov in nigeria that has fixed all the roads in his state. There are bad roads everywhere in the country. Its not perculiar to umahi.

And moreover Umahi is neither the first nor will he be the last Governor. He should do his own and keave while his successor does more after this road is heaven compared with Warri-Sapele road.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Officialgarri: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Hizzy:

bia are u from Ebonyi have u ever been to Ezza North if you haven't then shot up
I will get you lost within your street wherever you are in Ebonyi undecided
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by ebukamen(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Trust me. The next thing you will see is work already going on on these roads.
Trust the working Governor
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shame on you OP. Virtually every road in Ebonyi is good. Just because one road hasn't been attended to doesn't mean the Governor didn't do well at all. Deep in you, you know he is the most efficient Governor in the entire South East, if not the entire Nigeria sef.

New projects are rolled out often... and construction works are being done daily in Ebonyi state. Just because they haven't paved the road to your farm doesn't mean the media paints Ebonyi good.

Someone needs deliverance from propaganda.

lol.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by dardon: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
you all need to be informed.
am not an Ebonyi person.
i can confirm to you that the road is one of the road being reffered to as RING ROAD, which Dave Umahi is about to secure a loan from AFDb to construct. total lenght of about 198KM.
You cant totally fault this guy. him dey try abeg.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
And he is threatening the young man for saying the truth.
I just read it all.
That is to say, he is right.....
cc
Hizzy
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by able20(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Stop!!! No state in Nigeria including Lagos and Abuja has a standard road network all round. This
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And he is threatening the young man for saying the truth.
I just read it all.
That is to say, he is right.....
cc
Hizzy
me I dey Onueke park in Ezza North bro de man the hide de Truth
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Hizzy:
me I dey Onueke park in Ezza North bro de man the hide de Truth

I already knew he was trying to hide the truth.
Shame on him.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

lol come to my house at Onueke park or Village i'm the first son of Late Chief Stanley Uhuo I'm from Ezza North and i'm the leader of popular Cultural dance in Ezza called Edege.
when your coming use leg oh coz no road bro
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I already knew he was trying to hide the truth.

Shame on him.
No need of him asking about me I have given him my location in Ezza North when coming he shouldn't come with car because we no get Road for Ezza North
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Mercy2006(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
They don't need to waste their money on house paints here, that mud is enough.
They can even be exporting it.

They are busy calling people's lands brown roofs while they are reddish brown soil.
Upload this kind of pictures from any part of Lagos or SW, they should have flooded everywhere with their diarrhea mouths gathering cheap likes as if their lands are perfect.
Nobody takes them seriously again, my dear.
They will be having seizures on the dirtiness of other tribes while their homes are extremely dirty
They see everything wrong with others but neglect the challenges facing them at home.
I have never seen a people with more misplaced priorities in my life
They say they are hated and yet every word they utter towards others is filled with hatred,Kai!!!
They judge a whole tribe based on the actions of a few
But cry foul when they are castigated too based on actions of a few from their tribe,chaiii!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by efighter: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Very beautiful 20 lanes road constructed and commissioned by Goatluck Jonathan just like he did for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges. If your looting brother did not construct your roads, then it will be madness if you expect your enemy Buhari to do so. You cannot hate me and expect favours for me. Politics is investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by kelechi50: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

paid media aid am sure you are not from Ebonyi, because I can mention alot of roads that is like the one op post, e.g Onueke to Agubia Ikwo, from Agubia to Ikwo local government secreteriate Onuebonyi Echara and many more
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na real wa ! See how the Igbos avoided this thread like plague, chai ! If anyone wants to lure them out now from their hiding places,just post a beautiful picture of Ibadan. Everything will suddenly turn into a shouting contest- "brown roof" ! "brown roof" !

No wonder, they can't survive there. This can only be good for demons.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by kelechi50: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
efighter:
Very beautiful 20 lanes road constructed and commissioned by Goatluck Jonathan just like he did for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges. If your looting brother did not construct your roads, then it will be madness if you expect your enemy Buhari to do so. You cannot hate me and expect favours for me. Politics is investment, you invest your votes and reap infrastructure. You cannot work in UBA and go to GTB
show me what Buhari did in Osun state from Osogbo to Ife is a death trap, Ife to Ondo town. Ilesa to Akure nko please when are you going to reap from your votes in this places I mentioned or are they not Apc states grin grin
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Amudeneogu: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
While they claim that they have built networks of roads everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide / #Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Expected Back From South Africa Tuesday / I Want To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.