Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (41282 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by akinblog: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
The Legal Battle Between The DSS And Sowore; Femi Falana and Activist Deji Adeyanju Arrives Court With Members Of African Action Congress (AAC) And Take It Back Group

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/sowore-vs-dss-falana-deji-adeyanju-arrives-the-court-premises.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by akinblog: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Free Sowore...

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by paiz: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. Nigerians pls forgive Sowore and let's support him in this trying times. #FreeSowore

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by festacman(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Now, it is up to our judicial system to assess DSS pieces of evidence and Sowore's bail application and defence.

There is no doubt that Yele Sowore overreached by the use of REVOLUTION as his protest theme as well as thoughtlessly meeting with Nnamdi Kanu.

However, I wish to appeal to the government that this pursuit of justice by the State be tempered by presidential prerogative of mercy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by 4reala(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg FGN shld free dis guy jor, and concentrate on ending insecurity and making life better for Nigerians

14 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
I like Falana's swag

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by JosEast(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
freedom of speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
You lost an election and the next thing on your agenda is to topple the government, why not go to the tribunals?

Sowore is NOT fighting for Nigeria, he is more interested in massaging his ego and hope for compensation (national cake) hence the "freedom fighter gimmick".

A real freedom fighter express their frustration without insulting elders, something Sowore enjoyed doing through saharareporters.com during former President Jonathan's era.

As it stands, it looks like Sowore is about to be Buharified into a compulsery exile.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Incandescent(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Free Sowore

Sick country

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
The big question:

Will Sowore be Hanged?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by nairavsdollars(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Free the poor boy

5 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by StrikeBack(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
OKay
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Destined2win: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
It still baffles me how Nigerians, as much as they are, they still tolerate nonsense from buhari and the other leaders.

Sowore committed no offence.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by AfroKnight: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
This new NL font is doing my eyes one Kain. shocked Needs some getting used to.

Thumbs up Seun. Change is constant.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore my guy!!!
You will outlive Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Ucbiu(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Free Sawore

4 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by mamaafrik(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Oya,aya has bee leo beere,ooma hot.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Babtunz: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Nigeria has become a laughing stock

3 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Ceoking6: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
So if Deji nor see falana he can't do anything abi?

And he would start ranting

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by technuel: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by seven7clien(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
ghen ghen
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by kerzhim(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
I hope it turns out good for both parties. Sowore should've learnt his lesson by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa ooo
Read my signature

You Can Count On God In Time Of Need.
You Can Count On Me In Time Of Need.
Can Anyone Count On You In Time of Need?
#TrueFriendshipGoals
Good Morning FAM and Happy Tuesday.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by mamaafrik(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Waitooo,wat is it with the Nairaland home page that look like when pesin just buy Big biro dey use am draw something.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Crazeworld(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
#FreeSowore

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by allanphash7(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Waiting patiently
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Criticaltemp: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
U see nigeria ehh, we are finished.. Imagine the innocent going to courts while the culprit walking the street freely.. God please help me out of this country..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Lamasta(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police / 1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.