Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (41440 Views)

David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going / Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Incandescent(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Kdon2:

Abeg!Buhari used thesame,calling for revolution against jonathan government in 2011.

You dey mind the idiot?

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by renewable1(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2019
FreeSowore

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by satowind(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Joke is a nation
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by mindtricks: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

You can't say you want to bundle an elected govt out of power and you expect the govt not to act not even in US
Don't forget there are people that said similar or worse things, but nothing happened to them.
This government is just being intolerant, that's just what it is.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Kdon2: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Queseda:

Of what exact offense should Nigerians forgive Sowore? Except you're telling me Sowore's demand for good governance, occasioned by Jonathan's failure is an offense. It isn't Sowore's fault that Buhari failed and hasn't delivered on his promises, so I don't get when you people fault Sowore for going against Jonathan, it's petty and childish

Was he senile when he was supporting someone who has notging to offer but passion for power as president. He is reaping the consequence of oversight please. Abeg enjoy your cluelessness part two. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by adenigga(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2019
Luvlyna:
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact

Please, do you repair Tab or know someone who is knowledgeable in dat field?
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Bammzzie(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
This new NL font is doing my eyes one Kain. shocked Needs some getting used to.

Thumbs up Seun. Change is constant.
I bin think say na only me o

2 Likes

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by mercyviv(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore, no bail for treasonable felony! grin
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by madridsta007(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. Nigerians pls forgive Sowore and let's support him in this trying times. #FreeSowore

You forgive those who ask for forgiveness.
Has he apologised and asked for forgiveness? No. Why should he be forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Matinho: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2019
Justice Taiwo Taiwo stands down proceedings until 11 O'clock to accommodate more of Sowore's counsel's who are on their way after an appeal by Femi Falana.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by anonimi: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Kdon2:
Abeg!Buhari used thesame,calling for revolution against jonathan government in 2011.

And parallel government in 2015.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Free the poor boy

That man you called boy can fucckk you until you're not able to walk properly.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by LLMG: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
It's disheartening.
Destined2win:
It still baffles me how Nigerians, as much as they are, they still tolerate nonsense from buhari and the other leaders.

Sowore committed no offence.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by hush15: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:
In as much as Sowore helped in bringing this government to power doesn't mean he should be abandoned by Nigerians. Nigerians pls forgive Sowore and let's support him in this trying times. #FreeSowore

Nigerian didn't abandon him. Most Nigerians don't have the means to help. The ones that can are the ones we read about but our thoughts and prayers are with him. We hope and pray that he overcome his current travails, then come out stronger and wiser...

Learnt Lessons, learn to pick your enemies wisely. It is better to support a government that still has a human face than a callous , cold hearted one that suppress fundamental human right. With that, there is still hope of getting it right.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2019
As far as i am concerned this guy didn't did anything
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by meccuno: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:

grin
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Pavarottii(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:

Is ur type that still insults GEJ till now.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Enemyofpeace: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Free the poor boy
aunty if that person you called boy enter your farm, na you go pursue am o
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Frankiss44(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2019
paiz:

You are on your own.. Did they call for Nigerians when the romance was sweet back then?
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Heyzee5: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
festacman:
Now, it is up to our judicial system to assess DSS pieces of evidence and Sowore's bail application and defence.

There is no doubt that Yele Sowore overreached by the use of REVOLUTION as his protest theme as well as thoughtlessly meeting with Nnamdi Kanu.

However, I wish to appeal to the government that this pursuit of justice by the State be tempered by presidential prerogative of mercy.

Are u a Lawyer or a soon to be Lawyer. You seem to comment like one.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by meccuno: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
KingOfAmebo:
You lost an election and the next thing on your agenda is to topple the government, why not go to the tribunals?

Sowore is NOT fighting for Nigeria, he is more interested in massaging his ego and hope for compensation (national cake) hence the "freedom fighter gimmick".

A real freedom fighter express their frustration without insulting elders, something Sowore enjoyed doing through saharareporters.com during formal President Jonathan's era.

As it stands, it looks like Sowore is about to be Buharified into a compulsery exile.
[/s] in as much as i detest the dude but your statement comes with a bad taste in the mouth. you can never please Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by ogezworld: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
point of correction sowore vs buhari
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Incandescent(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Frankiss44:

You are on your own.. Did they call for Nigerians when the romance was sweet back then?

Oh shut up! Are Ghanaians the one suffering or still same Nigerians ?
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by HIPROFILE(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Lamasta:
Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

Free Sowore now

He is hereby free.... Hope you are ok now

By now he should have learnt that GEJ and BUHARI are not same

He insulted and derogated GEJ and GEJ didnt say anything now he thinks buhari takes shit

Nnamdi Kanu knew what he saw in buharis hand and was smart enough to run far far away immediately he got the chance to escape

This is Nigeria!

If u say the truth u die if u challenge the government for not doing well you get killed

Many died already KEN SAROWIWA et al lived not to tell the tale

THIS IS NANGIRIYA!!!
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Lamasta(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
HIPROFILE:

He is hereby free.... Hope you are ok now

By now he should have learnt that GEJ and BUHARI are not same

He insulted and derogated GEJ and GEJ didnt say anything now he thinks buhari takes shit

Nnamdi Kanu knew what he saw in buharis hand and was smart enough to run far far away immediately he got the chance to escape

This is Nigeria!

If u say the truth u die if u challenge the government for not doing well you get killed

Many died already KEN SAROWIWA et al lived not to tell the tale

THIS IS NANGIRIYA!!!

He had to turn around when he realized the person he supported is not worth it
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Deepfreezer(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2019
The FG will lock him up and throw the keys in the river.
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Softwhales(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm I think buhari is just dancing to sowore music.. Don't be surprised sowore will come back and become the president now that he has shown himself to be be freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Softwhales(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2019
After all politics is a dirty game
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Mires: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore is only lucky given who's his counsel
Re: Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises by Matinho: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Court has struck out DSS application to detain Sowore for more days. Thunder fire you Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.