Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Upwork Account price slash to 2k - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (12340 Views)

PRICE SLASH: 35% Slash On All Our Products / Price Slash: Uncompleted Buildings For Sale In Isihior Ugbowo(near UNIBEN) / Promo! Price Slash Of Houses In Lekki (with Pics). Pay Deposit, Move In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
AJSfan:
when u submitted ur profile, did u get a message welcoming u to upwork or u were told to wait for hours the admins to look through your profile?

I got a message immediately welcoming me, I have even changed my profile to Nigeria. I have even submitted some proposals which I have got a decline on yesterday. Does all this mean the account is approved already?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
AJSfan:
when u submitted ur profile, did u get a message welcoming u to upwork or u were told to wait for hours the admins to look through your profile?

See a screenshot of my notification page

Please can we chat on whatsapp

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
efechris:

I got a message immediately welcoming me, I have even changed my profile to Nigeria. I have even submitted some proposals which I have got a decline on yesterday. Does all this mean the account is approved already?
its possible you were approved but changing ur location back to Nigeria could be where the problem arose. Click on find job and send me a screenshot of what u see
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
AJSfan:
its possible you were approved but changing ur location back to Nigeria could be where the problem arose. Click on find job and send me a screenshot of what u see

Attached is a screenshot of the " find job" page

Note: b4 I changed my profile to Nigeria all the jobs available to me where showing "us only". But after changing it no longer shows us only jobs

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
AJSfan:

See this page

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please I just got this mail about 2mins ago, is this the confirmation my account has been approved. Cos I want to buy connects so I can place job proposals

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
If yes please give me tips on how to go about getting jobs and earnings. Thanks bro
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
efechris:

Note: b4 I changed my profile to Nigeria all the jobs available to me where showing "us only". But after changing it no longer shows us only jobs
your account is approved. I wonder why ur proposal was declined or have u exhausted your connects?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
efechris:

there are alot of jobs available only to residents of USA. The problem is that if you didn't change back to Nigeria u will have problem during verification
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by henrymor: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hi bro,

My sis upwork account just got blocked because she changed the address back to US the same day she did verification using Nigeria address. We are on the verge of opening a new account. Can you help open and approve an account with US address?

Thanks!
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
AJSfan:
your account is approved. I wonder why ur proposal was declined or have u exhausted your connects?

Yes I have exhausted my connect, what should I do next, seen screenshot of msg sent for reason my proposal was declined

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 4:04am On Oct 14, 2019
henrymor:
Hi bro,

My sis upwork account just got blocked because she changed the address back to US the same day she did verification using Nigeria address. We are on the verge of opening a new account. Can you help open and approve an account with US address?

Thanks!
sure i approve account of any country.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2019
efechris:

Yes I have exhausted my connect, what should I do next, seen screenshot of msg sent for reason my proposal was declined
u have to buy connect
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2019
AJSfan:
u have to buy connect

Please can I discuss with you privately
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2019
efechris:

Please can I discuss with you privately
no. Problem
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2019
AJSfan:
no. Problem

How do I reach you privately
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
efechris:

How do I reach you privately
check signature
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Come on board
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Have a lovely night
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by henrymor: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
AJSfan:
sure i approve account of any country.

Okay, thanks. If you are to help me open a US upwork accout and help me confirm it, how much nd what do I need to send to you.

Thanks!
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
henrymor:

Okay, thanks. If you are to help me open a US upwork accout and help me confirm it, how much nd what do I need to send to you.

Thanks!
i can only help u approve it but u will have to verify the identity when upwork comes knocking.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hey, what r u still waiting for?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Get your approved account today
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Please somebody should tell me how to contact this person that wants to offer me a job on freelancer

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Come on board
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
AJSfan:
Come on board

Please I don't see anyhow I can reach the person who is giving the job, I need assistance please
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
efechris:

Please I don't see anyhow I can reach the person who is giving the job, I need assistance please
i wish i could help but i only freelance on upwork. Did u receive any email notification?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by efechris(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
AJSfan:
i wish i could help but i only freelance on upwork. Did u receive any email notification?

None sir, I didn't receive any email notification.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k by AJSfan: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
efechris:

None sir, I didn't receive any email notification.
how then did u know u were hired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Has Mobile Money Changed Your Way Of Transaction? / View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / How #300 Changed My Life In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.