Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed (654 Views)

A Front-end Designer Needed / Png, Psd To Css Html Developer Needed / Solve Your Blogger & Wordpress Blog's CSS, HTML & Other Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed by ayo84(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2019
We are looking for a full-time, Designer & Front-end developer to join our team (open to remote). In this role, you will work closely with the Founders, Engineers and our Customers to build simple, intuitive web experiences. Your primary focus will be on our merchant dashboard, helping to drive the user experience for our developer and merchant customers. You’ll be at the forefront of our fast moving team, helping to make our customers happy with beautiful interfaces and attention to detail.

Contact me on my WhatsApp on signature
Re: Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed by donsheddy1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
ayo84:
We are looking for a full-time, Designer & Front-end developer to join our team (open to remote). In this role, you will work closely with the Founders, Engineers and our Customers to build simple, intuitive web experiences. Your primary focus will be on our merchant dashboard, helping to drive the user experience for our developer and merchant customers. You’ll be at the forefront of our fast moving team, helping to make our customers happy with beautiful interfaces and attention to detail.

Contact me on my WhatsApp on signature
Check the number you posted. Meanwhile reach me on 0803197.5415
Re: Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed by ayo84(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Corrected ....
Re: Front End Designer Css Html Ui Needed by ogunjobiolaide: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let's talk about this, WhatsApp 08063718360

(1) (Reply)

I Need The App Or Tool To Download Video From Youtube / Best Intelligence Tools For Market And Competitive Analysis / How Do I Unblock My Blog Url On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.