Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days (10267 Views)

Court Fixes March 23 To Hear FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Vacora(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
This ‘fishing expedition’ is going to end up in Antarctica at the rate they are trying to make up offences.
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Enemyofpeace: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]:
He should have learnt his lessons a bit now.[/s].....

3 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Conner44: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
From 45 days to 20 extra days to 10 more years ... grin

Our 9ja Nelson Mandela has come

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by islandmoon: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2019
the Mandela of our time
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by cerpvad(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
FG should drop these charges against Sowore.

I am really enjoying this new outlook of Nairaland. Next Level things from Seun grin
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by jrusky(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Seun please bring back our old nairaland

This one is turning my eyes ooo biko !!!

Hahahahaha.

My eyes not only turning its like I'm reading a text under x-ray power light everything just dey white I come dey struggle to read it.

Seun are you ok or you too has gone to New York to be snapping where is clean and where is dirty in the city

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Antoeni(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Falana And Ozekhome Are Just Doing Busybody And Eyes Service, Do they Really have Anything to Offer?

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by obembet(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82518062:
He should have learnt his lessons a bit now......

Sowore, if they release you soon,
Just come and thank Festacman below for pleading on your behalf.... cheesy

End of DISCUSSION!

Brainless

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Funkybabee(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
eh eh!!
.for What
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2019
jrusky:

Hahahahaha.

My eyes not only turning its like I'm reading a text under x-ray power light everything just dey white I come dey struggle to read it.

Seun are you ok or you too has gone to New York to be snapping where is clean and where is dirty in the city

Lol

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Funkybabee(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2019
eh eh!!
.for What
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by solmusdesigns: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2019
condemn:
Yoruba people and their 2 faced personality dey tire person. All of them dey support Sowore in their heart but they will not say it out.

Abeg make them free Sowore joor.

I guess Falana and Deji Adeyanju are Ibos abi
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by islandmoon: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2019
our Mandela!
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by anonimi: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wat! This pple no get chill oh they want kill the man Abeg Oga Judge no gree oh

Next time others like him will learn not to promote a dictator and coupist as an option.
Unfortunately, it is too late for his fellow travelers of 2015.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-qfUEfOXoV5w/VFpHlo8-WuI/AAAAAAAD1W4/cPKI3FzwkLc/s1600/B1sA_rZIEAAUvzC.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6489325_2017123120_10_02_jpegd71d2f88e17cfc67bd09d3e5e47d00b2

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Rimtim: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
God punish Buhari
As for sowore, he show sent his apology to Good luck Jonathan
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Antoeni(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Come to Think Of it,What has Sowore Done for his Village Before Shouting for Revolution. How Many Scholarship Has he Award ? instead he stayed at a 50,000 Naira per night Hotel (Reddisson Blu) for 3 months After Reaping Off his Party Funds, Sowore is not an Activist. He is a Con Man Playing on Peoples Anger like his Friend Nnamdi Kanu. When this case begins Properly ,you will get his life story.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by 2shure: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Naija Mandela

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by biztime334(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Why must they continue to detain him.
We don't need an ex-military as president in this country again.

Democracy must be democracy in this country, with all freedom and rights that come with it.

Meanwhile,
1. SHIP FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA,
Get the fastest and cheapest freight rate from us.
2. MAKE PAYMENTS TO YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIER IN 2 DAYS.
We will help you to pay your supplier in China in just 2days, not weeks or months through bank and other processes.
Whatsapp no. 081 01509439
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Shittabay4nija(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
The array of Nigeria activists has seriously disappointed .
A person like Sowore should not be allow to be treated without the civil liberty organization occupying Nigeria .
I recall in the days of MKO when the struggle fir the liberation of our nation from the tight fist of dictatorship.
Sowore and other student took the front lead to librate our country.
The fact that we do not believe in his timing and political desire should not make us neglect him as if he has never being part of the liberation.
Please let us all stand up for justice and freedoms of speech.
That is the fight that lead Sowore to make this Herculean task to demonstrate that we all have right to express our opinion .
Please let us put aside tribalism or religion let us set Sowore free . .
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by mercyviv(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2019
20days or 20years?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by freemi(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Rubbiish:
Lol
rubbish!
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by freemi(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Lanruze:
Sowore was never a popular man....

Just wanted to whimp sentiments by calling for revolution.

So sure the FG will not let Sowore off the hook so soon.

He had better tell people to beg for him or else he will remain in that camp all through the regime of Buhari.

We need a revolution but not his type... Next time sir use your number "6".
then whch type?

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by ShakaZullu(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

I guess Falana and Deji Adeyanju are Ibos abi
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Matinho: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Eunice Abejide. A failed presidential aspirant.i hail o
Antoeni:
Come to Think Of it,What has Sowore Done for his Village Before Shouting for Revolution. How Many Scholarship Has he Award ? instead he stayed at a 50,000 Naira per night Hotel (Reddisson Blu) for 3 months After Reaping Off his Party Funds, Sowore is not an Activist. He is a Con Man Playing on Peoples Anger like his Friend Nnamdi Kanu. When this case begins Properly ,you will get his life story.
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Antoeni:
See why it’s Good to Chose your Battle Wisely

Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by efighter: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
condemn:
Yoruba people and their 2 faced personality dey tire person. All of them dey support Sowore in their heart but they will not say it out.

Abeg make them free Sowore joor.

Yoruba kee you there. Omo Igbo Olori pelebe
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by renewable1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
It's well

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, sound system, lighting points, and fan for 6hours daily..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by luluman: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
StRichard:
Unfortunately this is the kind of people we have in Nigeria especially on Nairaland
You are correct.By their response you can tell their kind & size of brain.
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Simplyleo:
From 20 more days to 20 more weeks and then like that like that till God knows when.

Shebi he said he doesn't give a bleep about the legality or otherwise of his action.

Na there you go remain till you know what govt is. Idiota.
You should be ashamed by now.
Re: Court To Hear Fg’s Application To Detain Sowore For 20 More Days by ajl: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Simplyleo:
From 20 more days to 20 more weeks and then like that like that till God knows when.

Shebi he said he doesn't give a bleep about the legality or otherwise of his action.

Na there you go remain till you know what govt is. Idiota.

Lightening fire the fingers you use type that nonsense if Sowore is fighting a just and true fight for the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Leadership Vacuum In APC, Issa-onilu / Uncompleted 3-storey Building Collapses In Owerri / Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.