Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,012 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] (22327 Views)

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Zinny25(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
don't worry my dear he Will be released

just cooperate with them

as long as the kidnappers are berom,mangu or any tribe in Jos,the ransom won't exceed 100k... I hear they even demand 10k ,5k sef as ransom
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by netflicks(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
If na police u report to leave am
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by kerry57: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Which one dusted to again for turenci (English)? I swear English don suffer for we hand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by JimohMomoh: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kidnapping in Nigeria is exaggerated- Osinbajo

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by clarkmos15(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

He could have been kidnapped by armed men invading his house, you know.

Nah, doesn't seem so
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by jackobi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Update on the matter

1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by juman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Neddstark: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
So kidnappers enter people's houses to kidnap them. No more armed robbery again? Which kind madness be this? Can we start watching public executions to dissuade people from crimes like this?
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
clarkmos15:

Nah, doesn't seem so

It happens...

Plus people can be out late at night for legit issues...
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Sleevia: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
akinblog:
A Nigerian man identified as Sammy was allegedly abducted by gunmen dusted to be kidnappers in Jos, Plateau State in the early hours of Monday morning. His sister who shared the information onTwitter, stated that her family has reported the case to the police. See her tweets below.

"I need your prayers my elder brother was kidnapped this morning by 2am in Jos, Plateau state. Pls twitter fam, I need it retweets. Thanks. #PrayForSammy"

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/lady-cries-for-help-as-her-brother-is-kidnapped-in-plateau-state.html

The guy has been found na.

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by midnighter(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
jieta:
is normal thing here, no need to panic let her and her family prepare two to three hundred thousand.

That's still quite a lot of money.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by RexTramadol1: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
She still dey even use emoji
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by midnighter(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Neddstark:
So kidnappers enter people's houses to kidnap them. No more armed robbery again? Which kind madness be this? Can we start watching public executions to dissuade people from crimes like this?

They must have been watching him for at least a month to know when to strike and how to go inside his own house.

Guess he will invest in some security measures after now.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by jieta: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:

That's still quite a lot of money.
but compare to your life is nothing
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
jieta:
but compare to your life is nothing

Yes you're right.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dannieln1:
Is this the new nairaland or work in progress

All Seun could think of is removing lines grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Flamzey00(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Candy crush...... No one is safe again in Nigeria.. If it’s not Boko haram, it’s kidnappers, Herdmen, Thieves, Government. The worse is the witches & wizards around..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
omoadeleye:
Uhm, what's your bro looking for around 2.am?

Do you know where he was kidnapped? Don't people get kidnapped from their homes?
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by ThatFairGuy: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Retweet for kidnapped person I don't understand, this isn't the appropriate channel
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
akinblog:
A Nigerian man identified as Sammy was allegedly abducted by gunmen dusted to be kidnappers in Jos, Plateau State in the early hours of Monday morning. His sister who shared the information onTwitter, stated that her family has reported the case to the police. See her tweets below.

"I need your prayers my elder brother was kidnapped this morning by 2am in Jos, Plateau state. Pls twitter fam, I need it retweets. Thanks. #PrayForSammy"

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/lady-cries-for-help-as-her-brother-is-kidnapped-in-plateauu-state.html
This unnecessary tweet is only going to encourage the kidnappers more since it's going viral
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Growblogtraffic: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tragedy everywhere. Please Let's pray for him. It could happen to any body. The Lord will do it sad
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Dannieln1: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=GodIsNonentity post=82529120][/quote] warris this
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by shegsrules(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please and please the lady in question is not related to The guy and does not know him from anywhere. She posted the kidnap case just to generate sympathy and traffic to her site. I would report this case of impersonation to the Nigerian police force. The guy was kidnapped truly and from beginning to his release I was fully involved. When I showed him he was amazed, all these bloggers need to be dealt with.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Cousin9999: 2:58am On Sep 25, 2019
He needs armed security.
Re: Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
nawa , Jtown used to be a very peaceful town. sigh....

(1) (2) (Reply)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.