Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! (4329 Views)

Advice to Tinubu: Don't buy fighter aircraft from the US / Reactions To Obidients Deleting Data From Their Forensic Collation Website / FG To Install New Flow Meters, Take Over Production Data From Oil Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Charmingrascal(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2020
bbyby01:
I once saw these guys advert here on nairaland claiming to sell data. They have an online platform www.speedydata.com.ng, I tried the first time and I bought data from them. Second time however, they took my money and didn't give me data. I called their number to complain and they turned me around until they stopped picking my calls and responding to my messages. Na so my money take go!

Modified
They issue have been resolved and my money refunded back to wallet.

Your money refunded after you made a thread condemning them, that is bad.
What if you didn't make this thread? Your money wouldn't have been refunded.

They are thieves, thanks for the alert.

I think Nairaland should verify the authenticity of people who place adverts here before they agree to advertise for them.
We will hold Nairaland liable for any shady business venture that advertise here.

1 Like

Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Saao(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2020
I doubt if some of you are business people, looking at the complain and refund made and the company reply to some of the queries, these guys are not scammers or fraud rather we should encourage them to have a better customer service. Access bank handle their customers worse than them and we never call them fraud or scammed rather we continue complaining till the resolve the issue, even mtn some years back as well.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by SpeedyData: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pallium:
I was surprised and shocked seeing this topic. I have been transacting with them for a long time and I always get responded to.
SpeedyData is legit. If you have any issue buying from them, just WhatsApp, call, or SMS them and it will be resolved.
If you want to get a quick response on their WhatsApp, try making voice notes to them. You will be responded to almost instantly.

Thanks Brother.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Maxmavis(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Jeez! Why all these hate comments. Before you talk, always verify. Don't come and spoil someone else business.
Speedydata is not scam! Been working with them since August 2020!!!!
I am a data reseller and I can testify to this. This is breaking my heart. You guys were refunded but u didn't take down the post. It looks so bad when u search on google.

There's always room for change. Since I noticed speedydata replies here, I just want to encourage you guys to work on your support. It's terrible!!! It's what? Terrible!!! I stopped using your services, not because you re scam, but because you don't respond on time. When I send data to 100people, as they re confirming, you have to be online too confirming when someone chat you up. But guess what? My messages don't get attended to for like until night or morning depending on when I sent it. Absolute rubbish. I've lost good customers but you guys didn't care. I made Airtel data recharge to 16 numbers. 1.5gb each. None of them got (Airtel was down that day) they were people I was hoping to secure deal with. I chatted you up to refund me so I can try again. You did not reply me until the next day. Those guys were on my neck and I had to sub them online with my money. No gain. Infact I lost (you sell cheaper than Airtel), but no wahala as long as I secured deal. The next day, you finally chatted me up and said you were going to reverse after I told u I had already subbed all of them. Nothing.

Afternoon, I chatted you up again and you told me it can't be reversed that I should wait until evening. Evening you did not reply me until 1pm the next day (2days now) you started claiming that you've sent them. I was mad. They re not people I'll be calling and disturbing cause of data, so I managed to get across to my boss that paid for their sub. He said they left already. After everything, he was able to find out from one of them. He received the data on the second day by 12.34pm. (26 minutes to when you chatted me up on the SECOND day) after you knew I had already subbed all of them. Now there's no proof you actually sent to the 16 numbers. But let's say u did. Why did you resend it 24 hours after I told you I didn't need you to send it again?? Just why?? What kind of wickedness.

Don't give me the automated bullshit cause it's not the first time I was being refunded when a transaction wasn't successful. I guess that day, you could not lose all the sub at once.

Online I recharged 1000*16= 16,000
On you, I recharged 900*16= 14,400
I was sent 15,200.

So instead of gaining #800 I lost 15,200
It's not even funny cause I haven't recovered till today. I vowed never to do business with you guys again.

Terrible Customer service, but not Scam

1 Like

Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Tonyekanem(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Just my contribution
I worked with speedy data some time ago. The customer service was effective as at then. Later, the customer service became worse that I have to leave. I have lost much due to lack of response to complaint. I have placed several calls and whatapp messages though she will answer some calls and assured me of looking into my matter but her response is as good as not responding at all as she will do nothing. I have vended data for many yet they have not received, funded wallet without reflecting in my wallet and many more. I have to search for other sites, thanks to God, I found site that sell at cheaper rate, I mean like #50 difference per gb. If you need check my signature
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by coolest01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
SpeedyData's data delivery has gone from bad to worse.
I don't know if they're no longer interested in the business or they are overfed. Earlier in the year, I purchased 15gb 9mobile for a friend... guess what... they delivered 1.5gb...Can you believe that? I had to disturb them on whatsapp before they refunded less the amount for 1.5gb to my wallet on their site and not to my bank account after over 24 hours of messages to their whatsapp line. Meanwhile I had already refunded the customer in full because I could not take the disappointment and didn't want my name to be dragged in the mud.

Their response time is rubbish. They're only fast on responding first time. After that, you're on your own for hours or even days. I am not in the habit of calling businesses out but I can't take it any more. Losses upon losses have been made due to their incessant incompetence. I mean if you can not deliver a service that u claim to offer, why not shut it down and look for something else to do?

Fast forward to some weeks after the aforementioned incident, I decided to try them out again. Ordinary to deliver airtel 6gb to a number, they couldn't. The most annoying thing is, their site will tell u "pending" then after a while, it will change to "delivered" but nothing gets to the customer. Whatsapp messages, upon whatsapp message have been passed to the number but they fell on deaf ears.

It's saddening that when someone comes to you thinking you're legit, your first business with them burns to ashes because speedydata will not deliver data. Something you paid for in full.

I have vowed never to use their platform because it reeks of bad service delivery and a dead customer service.

I don leave their site for una cos even till now, the data is yet to get to the customer.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Gbagura: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
SpeedyData:

Thanks Brother.

You're not a scam but your customer service is the worst in the world. You act as if you're doing us favors. You don't appear to take your business very serious. It's better you get down from your high horses before its too late.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by blamingthedevil: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
bbyby01:
I once saw these guys advert here on nairaland claiming to sell data. They have an online platform www.speedydata.com.ng, I tried the first time and I bought data from them. Second time however, they took my money and didn't give me data. I called their number to complain and they turned me around until they stopped picking my calls and responding to my messages. Na so my money take go!

Modified
They issue have been resolved and my money refunded back to wallet.

Op calm down
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by freshtyt: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have had m'y fair bit too with thé so called sandalous fraudulent and épileptique data services of thé Speedy data.
I aint going back but guys they are a set of two left legs.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Risentouch(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
freshtyt:
I have had m'y fair bit too with thé so called sandalous fraudulent and épileptique data services of thé Speedy data.
I aint going back but guys they are a set of two left legs.

I think you are just painting them bad.
I have been using their services since 2020 and I have not regretted it.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Knetpro(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
I know a legit and reliable site that you can use to buy the cheapest airtime and data with peace and rest of mind.

Chat me if interested.
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Risentouch(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Knetpro:
I know a legit and reliable site that you can use to buy the cheapest airtime and data with peace and rest of mind.

Chat me if interested.

If you are not a scammer why should we DM you to know the site?
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by myright: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Cadtechtel Dot com is the best
Re: don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!! by Knetpro(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Risentouch:

If you are not a scammer why should we DM you to know the site?

I am not a scammer.

The name is VTU YARD.

Click on my signature link below to check out the site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" / Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.