Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) (16644 Views)

Pauline Tallen Says ‘Amen’ To Anti-Aisha Buhari Prayer - Gazette / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beautiful and powerful women.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by Wicked44(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
How e take concern me undecided
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by Wicked44(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
How he take concern me undecided
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by Musaftyumar: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
agwom:
Our big men and women are enjoying themselves while poor men and women are suffering...

If you don't have anything positive to say please keep quiet.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
agwom:
Our big men and women are enjoying themselves while poor men and women are suffering...

The poor will remain poor until they work themselves out of poverty.

Poverty is a state, one can work out of it with painstaking effort, resolute resolve and the grace of God.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by renewable1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, sound system, lighting points, and fan for 6hours daily..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by nagoma(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
midnighter:
why is she dressing like this...cant she wear a gown like a normal person...i dont think being a muslim prevents one from dressing appropriately for occasions

What exactly do you mean by “appropriate “? And appropriate for who?
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
nagoma:

What exactly do you mean by “appropriate “? And appropriate for who?

I dont see the need of throwing on a shawl and looking untidy at a prestigious event. If its about islamic dress, long-sleeved traditional ankara, boubou or abaya is fine

If you regard her with the other women, you can see how odd she looks even though she is one of the highest-ranking in the photo
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by nagoma(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

I dont see the need of throwing on a shawl and looking untidy at a prestigious event. If its about islamic dress, long-sleeved traditional ankara, boubou or abaya is fine

If you regard her with the other women, you can see how odd she looks even though she is one of the highest-ranking in the photo

That’s obviously your opinion. I don’t see it that way and she probably doesn’t either.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2019
nagoma:

That’s obviously your opinion. I don’t see it that way and she probably doesn’t either.

Yea of course its my opinion...

Just humour me for a second, so the green stuff looks nice to you? At a UN summit?? If she wants to take notes or do something useful with herself, how would she do it without adjusting and readjusting every two seconds? Perhaps Im missing something here

You dont see it that way..are you from her region or something?

It reminds me of the vote-counting at the 2019 election when all those so-called "returning officers" wore huge, impractical agbada which they had to keep flipping and adjusting when they were supposed to be concentrating on the results sheet.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2019
This woman will belong to the world witch group

Every government she must chop
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by nagoma(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

Yea of course its my opinion...

Just humour me for a second, so the green stuff looks nice to you? At a UN summit?? If she wants to take notes or do something useful with herself, how would she do it without adjusting and readjusting every two seconds? Perhaps Im missing something here

You dont see it that way..are you from her region or something?

It reminds me of the vote-counting at the 2019 election when all those so-called "returning officers" wore huge, impractical agbada which they had to keep flipping and adjusting when they were supposed to be concentrating on the results sheet.

It looks like you have other issues as well. You are entitled to your opinion , I respect it but do not have to share it.
Re: Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) by midnighter(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
nagoma:

It looks like you have other issues as well. You are entitled to your opinion , I respect it but do not have to share it.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is President Tinubu Taking The Boldest Political Decisions? / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari / Senate Panel Uncovers Missing $3.3bn In Foreign Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.