Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) (65150 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by grandstar(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
san316:
How will the winner know if the results are announced

sense no go kill you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nooneonline:
I'm an introvert. Promise we wont have communication issues grin grin

Aiit gudluck then

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
iamsea:

it's no curse.. But do you pray to give birth to a deaf child ni?

Did their parents pray for it or have you ever heard any parents pray for deformed children?
Deafness can occur at any age. Malaria, Spinal meningitis, untreated ear infection, frequent slaps, reaction of antibiotics injections and hard blows on the ear are the major causes. Most weren't born deaf.
Aiyefele had the accident that rendered him paralysed when he was about to wed.
Deaf people still talk perfectly if they were not born deaf.
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
JojoWilliams:

http://www.qualitativemagazine.com/?p=1911
I wanted to make a comment, but decided to reserve it!
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by patorial(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
JojoWilliams:

Is being deaf a curse now?

Would you like your kid to be deaf?
Even though it's not a crime but being complete is the full easy life

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by patorial(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did their parents pray for it or have you ever heard any parents pray for deformed children?
Deafness can occur at any age. Malaria, Spinal meningitis, untreated ear infection, frequent slaps, reaction of antibiotics injections and hard blows on the ear are the major causes. Most weren't born deaf.
Aiyefele had the accident that rendered him paralysed when he was about to wed.
Deaf people still talk perfectly if they were not born deaf.

U just like argument abi?

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by princenaira(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
OKorowanta:

nobody said its a curse.
i'm only praying to my God.
Abi the prayer dey affect you?

Bro ignore him ok, not all comments deserve a response

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by bluefilm: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
How will you now tell these ones you wan fuçk am?

Maybe you start by pushing their heads down to your essence, and from there every other thing will start falling in place, huh?

Na wa o!
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by greenguy: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wow.. .they're all beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
patorial:

U just like argument abi?

Amebo, wetin me and you argue?
That's fact if you can read English language very well.
Most deafness is caused earlier in life by Simple Malaria, Spinal meningitis, untreated ear infection, hard blows on the ear, frequent slaps and reaction of injections taken while sick.
Nobody prays for anything, accidents have rendered a lot of people deformed including Aiyefele. The ones born deaf are victims of parents' abuse of drugs while pregnant, not all drugs you must take, most especially pain relievers. A fall or hit on the pregnancy can cause it too.
Cataracts and untreated eyes infections has rendered many blind too.
No parent go on knees to pray for deformed children.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by patorial(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Amebo, wetin me and you argue?
That's fact if you can read English language very well.
Most deafness is caused earlier in life by Simple Malaria, Spinal meningitis, untreated ear infection, hard blows on the ear, frequent slaps and reaction of injections taken while sick.
Nobody prays for anything, accidents have rendered a lot of people deformed including Aiyefele. The ones born deaf are victims of parents' abuse of drugs while pregnant, not all drugs you must take, most especially pain relievers. A fall or hit on the pregnancy can cause it too.
Cataracts and untreated eyes infections has rendered many blind too.
No parent go on knees to pray for deformed children.

Lool he is still trying to win, abeg I never chop for your cyber debate o

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Mecojackson(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
mercytripletz:
Wawu..
The first and fourth babes make sense cheesy tongue cheesy
Brother, u have a good taste
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by micxwell(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mexyz:
I guess they can only marry their kinds or those good in the sign language.
No voice call in any relationship with them, only video calls, and the call must be made in a private place. I can't imagine someone making a video call in public to a deaf and dumb person, before you finish sef, LASEC(if You're in Lagos) go don bundle you inside their truck.
Damn, the one doing that selfie is just too beautiful cry
Lol... grin
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
patorial:

Lool he is still trying to win, abeg I never chop for your cyber debate o

SHE WON WITH FACTS, NOT TRYING TO WIN!

Enter Buka, download something for belle!

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Psoul(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
I have a deaf girlfriend. She is doing her Masters now. She is the most liveliest person u can be with. She can keep u busy with her gist...Oh my God. I never knew I can be so busy with a deaf person. Any moment she is not around I feel as if I miss the whole world. She is very very beautiful.

She can joke a lot and a very intelligent lady.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Breathtakingly beautiful!
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by patorial(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

SHE WON WITH FACTS, NOT TRYING TO WIN!

Enter Buka, download something for belle!

Oh na even she?
I'm sorry I don't get ladies upset grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by israelmao(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
san316:
How will the winner know if the results are announced
TV screen and sign language translator will be there to show them all the happenings,they are only deaf but they can see.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
this one looks very choppable thru and thru cheesy are you sure she is deaf? this one no look like deaf babe o

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool shocked lefulefu.Tosyne2much wey neva marry,vom pick one
grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by CaptainMitch: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
lefulefu:
this one looks very choppable thru and thru cheesy are you sure she is deaf? this one no look like deaf babe o

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by madgoat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
OKorowanta:
God save the unborn children from any form of deformity,disability and other forms of birth related issues.
See cute babes!

grin most times people who make this kinda prayers usually end up having kids with deformity.
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=CaptainMitch post=82530378][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Ezeudo7: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
d devil is a liar!
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by sonya4all(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmmm, nairalanders and their uninformed abeit funny comments when it comes to Deaf related issues..
When we start realising that IF DISABILITY HAS NOT REACHED YOU, CERTAINLY IT HASNT PASSED. No one prays for it,but we need to be I formed and fully aware of the issues about Disability and also appreciate the fact that time and technology has made lives of persons with Disabilities easy and quite enjoyable, some of you won't believe it when I tell you that most Deaf persons are PROUDLY DEAF and live even more fulfilled lives than most "Abled persons".
With sign language which is the mode of communication for the Deaf, A Deaf persons is aware of events around him, We use the American sign language here in Nigeria,even though the British colonized us, details will be a story for another day, these Deaf ladies you see there are all university graduates who went through school with he services of professional sign language interpreters who ensure all lecturers are taken and assimilated.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by sylve11: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nooneonline:
Judging by these pics maybe deaf girls is the way to go o. No quarrel, no drama nothing nothing grin grin

them nor go still hear abeg when them don vex............... cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by sylve11: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I always imagine how they moan......

go try and come tell us your experience. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by nextstep(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
See my spec... I actually know small sign language from my cousin back in the day.

Nooneonline:
Judging by these pics maybe deaf girls is the way to go o. No quarrel, no drama nothing nothing grin grin

Heh heh, drama dey oh. It's just much harder since she can't express herself as well using the words you know, but don't go thinking you won't have argument. Troublesome people are troublesome; sweet people are sweet; whether deaf or hearing.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by don4real18(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
They are quite pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.