Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) (65136 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / Ezekiel Chidimma Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2020 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by olisaEze(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
JojoWilliams:

Lol, yes of course. They can't talk sef

Issa lie! Abeg tell d hottie in d 5th pic dt I want to tell her something in za ozza room grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
It wanted to be naughty with my comments, but Humm DD are beautiful ooo.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nooneonline(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
nextstep:
See my spec... I actually know small sign language from my cousin back in the day.

Heh heh, drama dey oh. It's just much harder since she can't express herself as well using the words you know, but don't go thinking you won't have argument. Troublesome people are troublesome; sweet people are sweet; whether deaf or hearing.
no b lie
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by GGirll: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cuties
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by veekid(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
happney65:
veekid have you ever fucccked a deaf girl?I know of someone who has
not today
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
sylve11:

go try and come tell us your experience. cheesy cool
grin grin sweetest scream ever
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by happney65: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
veekid:
not today
It is well my brother..
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Abeg go siddon!

Wait....are trying to tell me that these girls are deaf?

See fine girls o!
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Okoroawusa: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Psoul:
I have a deaf girlfriend. She is doing her Masters now. She is the most liveliest person u can be with. She can keep u busy with her gist...Oh my God. I never knew I can be so busy with a deaf person. Any moment she is not around I feel as if I miss the whole world. She is very very beautiful.

She can joke a lot and a very intelligent lady.
Wow!...U try

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
why none of those girls has breast, na chest I dey see naah
So na breast be your problem?
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by tillaman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dayyyyuuum!!
These girls are so drop dead gorgeous!!!
I hope to lay a deaf girl soon, it’s on my bucket list alongside an Albino gyal
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by OKorowanta: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ordinary malaria can cause deafness at any age. Spinal meningitis can also cause it. Frequent slaps and hard blows on the ear too.
Accidents and reaction of injections taken while sick especially antibiotics can render one deaf.
Aiyefele had an accident that rendered him paralysed when he was about to wed.
Cataracts and untreated eyes infections has rendered many blind, so nobody is spared as long as we are still on planet earth.

A lot of deaf people still talk perfectly if they were not born deaf.

I know of course but may God save us in all these challenges.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by goaldynboy: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bruno3000:
I now need a deaf girl for a serious relationship.. grin

Bouncingbabyboy:
I always imagine how they moan......

I talk am say na mad people and clowns full nairaland!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
So na breast be your problem?

affirmative.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Bruno3000(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bawofss:

so be it
before na bad tin? Are they not human beings?
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Tpresh(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Beautiful people �
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Mayflowa(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is one beauty pageant I support
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by cuteluks(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
If you ever find yourself wondering whether your emails sound too anxious, too informal, too compliant, or too something, then you’re in luck! Grammarly for Chrome* now includes a tone detector that can help you figure out how your reader might interpret your writing.

You’ll now have a second chance to add a little more confidence, friendliness, or whatever the situation calls for before you hit send.

See How it works
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by nan1: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wao such beauties seems God complimented them with beauty for being deaf and they are confident too
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Stanweezy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Many of them use social media, any gal that flows easily with you but refuses to give you her number she's is one
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Mercilina98: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
san316:
How will the winner know if the results are announced

There would surely be an interpreter��
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by mercyviv(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just because of one deformity, these cute chics might just miss that right guy. God thank you for all you've done for me and for making me perfect.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by QueenmbDgN2019: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Being Deaf is not an insurmountable barrier to greatness ,I am deaf and am glad I make it in life, I am Beautiful, intelligent and extremely brilliant and yes I married a handsome man.
Point here is Deafness is just a challenge, every one is with one chanlenges or the other, with persistent and positive mindset,you can be what you all wanted to be,we deaf people don't have any problem except communication,and when the communication gap is bridged by availability of a sign language interpreter, we can make it in life ,Just like our hearing counterparts.
We r bold, Beautiful and intelligent,what we need is ur love and encouragement.Show love today and learn sign language. Also come out and watch the show on Nov 1st in Lagos.
We r ready to blow it hot.
MBDGN.....let Go�����

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by myfan: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Too pretty to believe they are deaf. How about the dumbed?
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by QueenmbDgN2019: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yes , Sign Language interpreters shall be present,Deaf judge shall be in attendance.everything will be done inclusive, speech,signer and using projectors.
Mercilina98:

There would surely be an interpreter��

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by QueenmbDgN2019: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nothing like dumbed,a dumb person is someone who cannot think or reason at all.
We are Simple Deaf.
Deaf is the Word.either mute or whatever,Deaf.
Please do away with the word Dumb.
quotefan post=82536604]Too pretty to believe they are deaf. How about the dumbed? [/quote]
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by makavelian(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nothing chinedu nor go see for warehouse...
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Osobi32(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Seriously? You mean this beautiful ladies are deaf? It will never be well with the devil
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Don't rust God with your kids
Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by wisdomkid: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Nooneonline:
Judging by these pics maybe deaf girls is the way to go o. No quarrel, no drama nothing nothing grin grin

Bastardo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) by ABOVEDELAW: 2:26am On Sep 25, 2019
I'M NOT SURE YOU'VE DATED A DEAF GIRL, THEIR HOT TEMPER AND BRUTALITY ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.
Nooneonline:
Judging by these pics maybe deaf girls is the way to go o. No quarrel, no drama nothing nothing grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.