Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal (24178 Views)

Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by midnighter(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
How embarrassing.

Maybe they should call buhari to come and whip them so they will stand in line
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by shamkay(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
In Kiss Daniel voice
"Eko leleyii ,Eko lawa o"
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Eberex(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
You don’t actually know what God did for you if you’re not staying in Lagos.
Lagos is a place where you live 85% of your life struggling. Going to work in the morning, you must struggle, going for lunch, you struggle, coming back from work, you must struggle, even to carry ashawo, you must struggle.

Just like in some higher institutions
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Lamanii22(f): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The sad news is that the Struggle in Lagos as shifted from Danfo buses to BRT buses.

Earlier today passengers were spotted fighting to get into a BRT bus at a terminal located in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

See Video
https://gidifeed.com/struggle-as-passengers-fight-to-get-into-a-brt-bus-at-brt-bus-terminal-in-ikorodulagos/

Source: https://gidifeed.com/struggle-as-passengers-fight-to-get-into-a-brt-bus-at-brt-bus-terminal-in-ikorodulagos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Even people in the village live a life of "no stress"... Although I'd still choose Lagos over village...

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Wickedfacts: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Majority of those people own their houses in that Ikorodu. They want to answer the landlord title but they'll keep being miserable.

Ikorodu and the Mowe-Ibafo people are the most stressed, frustrated and combative people you can find in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by majamajic(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
Lagos is a place where you live 85% of your life struggling. Going to work in the morning, you must struggle, going for lunch, you struggle, coming back from work, you must struggle, even to carry ashawo, you must struggle.

even u can't watch fight in peace ,

they will pick your pocket

my friend received a hug at bus stop ,

phone gone !!

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by sirfemoz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Everything in this town is stressful. Even to buy sniper drink and die na stress. By the time person go struggle get bus, stay inside traffic inorder to buy original sniper. The person must get change of mind. grin grin
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by JayPeeOham: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:

In addition, apart from the struggles; everyone in Lagos is always in a hurry, going to work in the morning, you're in a hurry, coming back from work, you are in a hurry, even to sleep self you are in hurry. Las las Lagos don cast!!!!!!!! In Fela's voice, "We're just suffering and smiling"

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
This applies to workers who can't afford to live close to where their work/business is...don't generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by heendrix(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Majority of those people own their houses in that Ikorodu. They want to answer the landlord title but they'll keep being miserable.

Ikorodu and the Mowe-Ibafo people are the most stressed, frustrated and combative people you can find in Lagos.

Fear areas that are close to Ogun people / state

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by CarFixng: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by midnighter(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
majamajic:

even u can't watch fight in peace ,

they will pick your pocket

my friend received a hug at bus stop ,

phone gone !!

If you get to those kind of stupid places you have to stop browsing and push your phone deep into your bag

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by CarFixng: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
sirfemoz:
Everything in this town is stressful. Even to buy sniper drink and die na stress. By the time person go struggle get bus, stay inside traffic inorder to buy original sniper. The person must get change of mind. grin grin
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by BonPatrick(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
skedman:
This is a bad habit. Why will you snap peoples faces and post to the world to see
What is exactly your motive or purpose.
We will meet one day and that phone will be thrown into a pit

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Joystark(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Finally, car no be luxury.
Na necessity.

Every working person deserves a car.

At least, until our transportation system becomes efficient.

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Wickedfacts: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joystark:
Finally, car no be luxury.
Na necessity.

Every working person deserves a car.

At least, until our transportation system becomes efficient.

Ikorodu people don't have cars. They want to answer Landlord title and build houses inside forests but spend the remainder of their lives miserable in traffic.

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Bizibi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
I knew it is Lagos.... Mad people
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by arodavoo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lagos and drama are like 5&6....if you are in lagos eeh, and you're not smart, am sorry you can never be smart again...

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by AnthonyAk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Small thing, last time I flew with nigerian airways e just dey like mo olu e.

They literally had to kick people out the plane 300 style to be able to close the doors.

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
I know that place well, infact people bribe their way just to enter the bus being that the place is a bit far from the town.
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
The same thing with most people living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Rastamann: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:

Nothing good comes easy!

2 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by papyskinsy: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
The day I gave up on lagos was wen a trailer container fell on de small road we were managing along that berger road... and i was jus coming frm work.. I ended up maneuvering in de never-ending holdup.. from 7 pm.. like play like play 1 am reach.. we stil dey form James bond fr Road... to cut the long story short.. I got home around 4:15 am only for me to just quickly shower, wear my clothes and rush out to work again dat same morning without taking a nap.. mehn.. I wan die fr office dat day.. wt serious headache.. eversince then, I have been parking my car at my place of work.. no time abeg..

4 Likes

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Jaqenhghar: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Davash222:
...but many of them will disagrre with you. They will tell you Lagos is better than Dubai

1 Like

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Joystark(f): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Ikorodu people don't have cars. They want to answer Landlord title and build houses inside forests but spend the remainder of their lives miserable in traffic.

lol.
C'mon man grin
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by adam4success(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
papyskinsy:
The day I gave up on lagos was wen a trailer container fell on de small road we were managing along that berger road... and i was jus coming frm work.. I ended up maneuvering in de never-ending holdup.. from 7 pm.. like play like play 1 am reach.. we stil dey form James bond fr Road... to cut the long story short.. I got home around 4:15 am only for me to just quickly shower, wear my clothes and rush out to work again dat same morning without taking a nap.. mehn.. I wan die fr office dat day.. wt serious headache.. eversince then, I have been parking my car at my place of work.. no time abeg..
loolz

Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is the kind of struggle you face while living in Lagos.

God help our soul embarassed
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by maysimsimple(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
How much is first grade bale??

quote author=OkirikaDealer post=82588483]Lagos na wa
Need a steady and reliable suppiler of China bales at affordable prices
Visit our office for inspection at China Town Ojota by Abiola garden Lagos state [/quote]
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by aristocats(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
49 99.
Re: Struggle As Passengers Fight To Get Into A BRT Bus, At BRT Bus Terminal by Bayoibee: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
My fellow nairalanders abeg I need a job o, I don’t care about the pay just need the experience, I’m an accounting Education graduate with 2:2. Pls text me if you’ve got any available jobs, I stay in Lagos as well but don’t mind any other state as long as it’s in the west. 08136873941

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Serekunda, Gambia By Road / Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) / I Witnessed A Terrible Accident In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.