Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland (1052 Views)

Can Someone With Access To My Cpanel Make Changes To My Admin Dashboard? / I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script / I'm Addicted To Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Our Darling Nairaland trended on Twitter on Monday 23rd September 2019.
Trust the savagery of Twitter users with the hashtag #Nairaland,Oga Seun was roasted for being old and archaic despite being in the ever evolving world of technology.
Noticeable changes observed as a result are removal of underlines in the front page section and background changes among others.

1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
good reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
u
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
more

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by QuizSavvy: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Op give us a list of top 10 positive changes you have noticed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by charleff512(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Op give us a list of top 10 positive changes you have noticed

Removal of underlines in the front page section and background changes among others.I don mention two.Help me with eight,Bros.
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Damoxy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
They changed font and colour pane

What else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by tollyboy5(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2019
lalasticlacla is this worthy of front page? I'm not sure
Re: How Trending On Twitter Brought About Positive Changes To Nairaland by Dadaboy: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
tollyboy5:
lalasticlacla is this worthy of front page? I'm not sure
It is oh,
Nairaland can send you to low self esteem if you fuckup

(1) (Reply)

Hack Facebook Account / Share How You Develop/get App Ideas? / Gamers Vm Programming Examples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.