Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues (28389 Views)

Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good development
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by MiztaYouneek(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
They should be prosecuted and dismissed. Even their DPO should be sacked cos take percentage of the daily collection

If you know police work you will know its hard to stop that steady illegal collection. Its already in the system and approved by most of the bosses at the top
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Mutemenot(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

If you know police work you will know its hard to stop that steady illegal collection. Its already in the system and approved by most of the bosses at the top

Yeah. I live close to a head quarters, it pains me how police of different teams gather people outside and bring them into a state headquarters to extort. They do it openly n it has become a daily routine
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Cousin9999: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
They should be prosecuted and dismissed. Even their DPO should be sacked cos take percentage of the daily collection

They should go to prison. Officers doing this is one of the worst betrayals. They're supposed to be pillars of the community.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by zynzyn(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Made4naijalove:
High-ranking policewoman frees those illegally arrested by her junior colleagues in #Lekki, #Lagos

We’re double crossed and stopped by Policemen in a minibus

Luckily for us, there was a police van following us unknown to them, the van was carrying a high ranking policewoman

The lady asked them why they stopped us and they couldn’t explain!

She then told us to reverse and leave while we’re leaving, some others inside the minibus started shouting.

The policewoman then came down to interrogate the Officers over their illegal activities, hence the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJw9UnKLBN4

Watch video

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/high-ranking-policewoman-frees-those-illegally-arrested-by-her-junior-colleagues/

wonderful, but......

make dem no go waste the poor girl for nothing one day! undecided

She had better watch her back!! cool
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mutemenot:

Yeah. I live close to a head quarters, it pains me how police of different teams gather people outside and bring them into a state headquarters to extort. They do it openly n it has become a daily routine

You know everything. I stayed around a lot of policemen so I know how it goes. All those junior police doing the extorting do so not because of their own pockets. They have money they remit to those top bosses every month and its like marketing because they have to meet that target. So if they make more, its like their own blessing after settling the oga at the top.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin ;
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Cousin9999: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
zynzyn:

wonderful, but......

make dem no go waste the poor girl for nothing one day! undecided

She had better watch her back!! cool

I'm sure she knows that, but she's brave enough to do something anyway. If more people were this brave, the criminals couldn't do this.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by bIoodykiller: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
hungry junior rank and file disgracing officers
[/s]
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by bIoodykiller: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82562225:
That is the way it is suppose to be.
[/s]
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by webngnews: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
oh
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Codalee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
That voice
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by SolarHub(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one ma'am
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Ibile77(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
This news is as old as my prick. Learn to drop the news as it's hot.
the incident happened yesterday. 24/09/2019.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by DedeNkem: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Unfortunately, she won't last long. The Nigeria police is too corrupt to have a good a good cop in their midst and the person, a woman!
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by OShepherd: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2019
DedeNkem:
Unfortunately, she won't last long. The Nigeria police is too corrupt to have a good a good cop in their midst and the person, a woman!
Forget, She'll last abi she go last ni sef! That is Anti Dolapo! Without people like her, we'll be in mess now. Am proud having U as my Alumni! Anti, Keep up d good work and to all NPF officials from my Alma-mata, am proud of you all because of d Discipline instilled in us in those 5-6yrs & U guys still kept d flag flying!
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by ovieneekperemo: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82562225:
That is the way it is suppose to be.

Yeye Bat griller
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by jnoz23(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
After how many days.

Na today this forum they post the news.

Sorry to the Fading journalism.

WHY YOU NO POST AM FIRST? BUSYBODY! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / 50-year-old Man Jailed For Life For Raping A 19-month-old Baby In South Africa / Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.