Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues (28376 Views)

Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Made4naijalove: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
High-ranking policewoman frees those illegally arrested by her junior colleagues in #Lekki, #Lagos

We’re double crossed and stopped by Policemen in a minibus

Luckily for us, there was a police van following us unknown to them, the van was carrying a high ranking policewoman

The lady asked them why they stopped us and they couldn’t explain!

She then told us to reverse and leave while we’re leaving, some others inside the minibus started shouting.

The policewoman then came down to interrogate the Officers over their illegal activities, hence the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJw9UnKLBN4

Watch video

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/high-ranking-policewoman-frees-those-illegally-arrested-by-her-junior-colleagues/

1 Share

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Made4naijalove: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by hisgrace090: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good but should be a continues move I mean releasing those wrongfully detained by overzeelouse and selfish policemen.

Greedy police men have shown Nigerians pepe.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Made4naijalove: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Mutemenot(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
They should be prosecuted and dismissed. Even their DPO should be sacked cos take percentage of the daily collection

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by vicfajeze: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2019
POLICE MUST CHOP NOW
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by made4naijamusic: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Bonapart(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice gesture from mummy

11 Likes

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by visijo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maturity is the ability to hold back tears �when u miss a food in a ceremony where you also contributed money�

21 Likes

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by solmusdesigns: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
hungry junior rank and file disgracing officers
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Caseless: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
This country sef

1 Like

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
After how many days.

Na today this forum they post the news.

Sorry to the Fading journalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by husmanbell(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank God they don't carry you go... Na ur face we go they see for EffCC page next.. cool grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by farouk2much(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria............. I give up naija... Kirikiri....... Rejected them
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Odapo1: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Heeeyy Nairalander una day too fast to comment oo
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by ngwababe(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one but the commentator sef grin

1 Like

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by maxjax(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
just one out of millions arrested

...that woman need to move around the country....after lagos come to benin abeg

2 Likes

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
This news is as old as my prick. Learn to drop the news as it's hot.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Bambambiglo: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
hh
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Harrynight(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
smiley

This is my country I know it too well.
That woman got to be careful cos Nigerians don't like good thing especially wen it deprived them some dishonest benefits

I hope they bastards don't set her up undecided

1 Like

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by PheelzAlmighty: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
I'm speechless
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mumu police. Legalize criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
That's a good one.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by chukwuibuipob: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
cool we need police like her as AIG/DPO,DCO not those ugly thieves within
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
That is the way it is suppose to be.
Re: High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues by BabaIbo: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
That's nice...
I feel like gunning down this zom.bie BBQ meat seller that commented before me, him master don change this country settings

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club / Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.