Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth (310 Views)

Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August / Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigeria is the hope of the black race on plannet earth. If Nigeria is ok, the black race will have a voice on earth but look at what we have turn into.

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
More

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
They also support foreign football leagues to the detriment of their own.

Imagine the huge amount of jobs that can be created if they support the local football league or even an African football league. I’m tired of the low IQ of the black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
University

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hospital, no maternity beds

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by Rickyzagy: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Y
Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Politician (Rulling Class)

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
APC GAVE VP 90 BILLION TO CONDUCT ELECTION IN THE SOUTH WEST, IMAGINE HOW MUCH THEY BUDGET FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, NO WORK, NO ROAD, WEEPING, SUFFERING EVERYWHERE
Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by Davash222(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
What more can I say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by kufre2010(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
I weep for Africa, I weep for a blackman. Will the torture, dead and strugle of our heroes pass, the nationalist be in vain?
Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
For real...i strongly believe this your naratives...many of us will always lay the blame on our past leaders or politicians..but my question is;is amaechi,yahaya bello,dino melaye,uzor kalu,akpabio,ibori,wike,dickson and the rest new generation politicians part of the past leaders?what effort did they put to make nigeria a better place?nothing...the electorates on the other hand,are even worst than them..from vote selling to voter apathy..and somebody will come and me"we are the leaders of tomorrow".
Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by Sonsly041(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
The country is blessed but oh lord come to our rescue
Re: Nigeria- The Hope Of The Black Race On Earth by ZZ22: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
With all these hopeless situations some people will still get mad at you for trying to chart your own course in a country that holds no future for the coming generation. I spit on Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Government’s Help To Free My Mother – Siasia / Nigerian Youths Wake Up!!! / Nigeria's Real Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.