Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k (815 Views)

I Need A Loan Of N300k To Repay N50k Monthly For 7months / Invest Minimum Of N300k In TGR For Good ROI / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by funkazelik(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello guys am in serious bankruptcy situation to mention less..I need to revive my business and I cant do this without funds..got no collateral all am asking for is N300.000k..repayment will be 12 months (could be earlier).
If God touches your heart and you can help please contact me: watsapp: 08068298717.
Re: Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by olaric(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Same situation with me
Re: Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by emman44(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
I was once in this position. I seek help from friends, even posted on nairaland but nobody showed interest. I was able to engage in freelance thanks to my friends. All is now history.
The probability of getting help here is not certain ( thanks to those who abused the act of generosity on this platform) you have to manage what you have and reach out to those very close to you, who are ready to help.
Re: Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by breadtom: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pls put me through as per freelance , i can be reached via watsup 08062251431.
emman44:
I was once in this position. I seemed help from friends, even posted on nairaland but nobody shown interest. I was able to engage in freelance thanks to my friends. All is now a history.
The probability of getting help here is not certain ( thanks to those who have abuse the act of generosity on this platform) you have to manage what you have and reach out to those very close to you and ready to help.
Re: Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by vanmusco(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm also in this situation. What I suggest we do is crowdfund ourselves!

Let's come together and raise funds for each of our businesses. One after the other we will get better and our businesses will thrive.

My take oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Am In Dieying Need Of A Loan Of N300k by healthserve(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
vanmusco:
I'm also in this situation. What I suggest we do is crowdfund ourselves!

Let's come together and raise funds for each of our businesses. One after the other we will get better and our businesses will thrive.

My take oo!!!

Nice idea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anzo Capital Limited- 14 Reasons Why You Must Trade With Anzo Capital / Free Horizen Crypto / Global Business Opportunity!!��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.