Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village (53246 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by tintingz(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2019
I like when she said "grin grin e finish". cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by TheTourist: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2019
CELEBRITY SAKAMANJE.....NA ONLY ONE SHE BUY

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Delaw00(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Kk bro
titiloyeblog:
Nigeria beautiful actress, Tonto Dikeh fulfilled her promise to her dad when she said he will be the first to use iPhone 11 in his village.

In her video, she also said;

In her Instagram handle, she wrote;

So the question remains, who owns the last one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTADNZuzes

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tonto-dikeh-buys-iphone-11-for-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2019
See news ooo where border is closed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by etcsines: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Katenavas, what up?

Can we hook up?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2019
See news ooo where border is closed

How does she know he's the first person, when people are not social media dog like her, posting rubbish.

Las las na one girl go take breast rob baba head collect d fone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Lordjb: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Natebobo2010: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2019
This woman want this village thief go strangle that old man to die so she will call for bigger burial ��� :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Witnes: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2019
UIA04:
The last one is for bobrisky.
3 x 600k =Someone's yearly salary.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Witnes: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Witnes post=82539107][/quote] Possibly chevron, shell or Mobil I think
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Burgerlomo: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
She must be joking oooo, I must buy my own by all means

Just heed to her advice and take it easy on yah p*ssy cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Enemyofpeace: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Village people must hold emergency meeting and revisit her file tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:
Almost no difference between her face and the one on her arm
U bad o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by chriscrosss(m): 2:59am On Sep 25, 2019
You better be careful..people are watching....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by RexTramadol1: 3:05am On Sep 25, 2019
She has a point
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by emezuo17: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2019
donbachi:
The entire rumuokwuta or his rumuakani compound?
. My brother I tire oh, maybe the whole Rivers State self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by emezuo17: 3:25am On Sep 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Her dad is certainly not the first to own the phone as a Rumuokwuta man. grin

There must be those who bought it for themselves from land sales. lipsrsealed
. You harsh oh, grabbing balls in pH abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by freemi(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
hw much do u charge sef wt da old yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:20am On Sep 25, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Nigeria beautiful actress, Tonto Dikeh fulfilled her promise to her dad when she said he will be the first to use iPhone 11 in his village.

In her video, she also said;

In her Instagram handle, she wrote;

So the question remains, who owns the last one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTADNZuzes

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tonto-dikeh-buys-iphone-11-for-her.html

very laudable achievement worthy of international awards and press coverage,wonder why its not live on dstv...

I think churchill instigated multi choice..�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:22am On Sep 25, 2019
freemi:
hw much do u charge sef wt da old yansh
u wan chop kpomo wey dry like diseased donkey leather Don't seal ur fate and die before u reach ur prime my brother..����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by freemi(m): 4:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Natebobo2010:
This woman want this village thief go strangle that old man to die so she will call for bigger burial ��� :
she didnt act wisely atall
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by freemi(m): 4:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
u wan chop kpomo wey dry like diseased donkey leather Don't seal ur fate and die before u reach ur prime my brother..����
hohoho.. bro d thn tire mi. .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:39am On Sep 25, 2019
freemi:
hohoho.. bro d thn tire mi. .
me sef weak like overripe dodo 4d mata...E get some kind yansh wey suppoz dey for dustbin yet some people go still dey hawk am and shade am for sale����� maybe nafdac suppose help hommies out�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Tolexander: 5:02am On Sep 25, 2019
joseph1832:
are you saying she's a dog? grin
i never said so o cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by LowerPriceData0(m): 5:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Let her get set to for Kidnapper..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Sissoko78: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2019
u send letter to arm rubber b dat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Awaja(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2019
The third one is for the recent guy weh de lash you ,take it easy with your own over stretched kpomo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by owolabi5: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Also remember the orphans and widow in your village.

Hope you took something to them?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by starbright4real(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Tundeobama(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Check my profile and see what I sell pant trousers,Jewelries office shirt all European designers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2019
3 iPhone’s at 600000, god I’m depressed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.