Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child (53243 Views)

Ugliest Man In Africa Welcomes 8th Child From Second Wife (photos) / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by officialwdhtv: 4:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Nick Cannon received an early Valentine’s Day gift, a brand new condom machine he was gifted after announcing his eighth child is on the way with model Bre Tiesi. The hilarious gift was a part of his ongoing prank war between comedian Kevin Hart.

The 41-year-old TV personality gave fans a first look at his cheeky gift on his Instagram on Monday (Feb. 7).

“Looks like somebody just sent me an early Valentine’s Day gift!!,” Nick Cannon captioned his post of the machine with a big red bow on top. “Vending Machine full of Magnums��‍♂️❤️”

“I see u got my gift @nickcannon ….,” Hart captioned his Instagram post. “�����….Now u don’t have an excuse because the condoms are free ��‍♂️��‍♂️☺️☺️ #PrankWars”

Back in Sept. 2021, Cannon redesigned the outside of Hart’s private jet and plastered a photo of himself on it. In July, Hart blasted Cannon’s phone number on massive billboards in major cities across the United States urging fans to call Cannon for parenting advice. Cannon also surprised Hart with a llama for his birthday on July 6.

BET previously reported that Cannon and Tiesi hosted a gender reveal party at the end of Jan. 2022 where they learned that they will be welcoming a baby boy.

This will be Cannon’s eighth child and Tiesi first.

The talk show host shares twins Moroccan and Monroe,10, with his ex-wife Mariah Carey. He is also the father of son Golden, 4, daughter Powerful Queen, 13 months with Brittany Bell. And in June 2021, the actor welcomed twins Zion and Zillion 7 months with Abby De La Rosa.

Cannon welcomed his youngest son Zen with Alyssa Scott in June 2021. In a segment on his show in early Dec. 2021, the actor and comedian shared that his 4-month-old son had passed away from a brain tumor.

During his Jan. 31 episode of his talk show, Cannon also set the record straight on his celibacy journey on his “Rumor Report” segment with Angela Yee. He explained that he did not break his celibacy journey but in fact, started it after receiving the news last year that he would be a father again.

“My therapist was one of the [people] who said I should probably be celibate and the reason why is because I had shared that news about Bre being pregnant,” he said on the show. “That was the reason why I started my celibacy journey back then. So for anyone who's thinking, 'Oh he wasn't celibate,' I was!”

When Yee asked Cannon if he was still celibate he responded that he was not.

“No, I’m not celibate no more,” he admitted. Adding that he “almost made it to the new year” like originally planned to do.

Source: https://www.bet.com/article/cyrd4t/nick-cannon-condom-vending-machine-kevin-hart-8-kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 09, 2022
Lol funny guy

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by aycapri(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2022
This one deep o

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by vastolord4(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Nick! U de compete with 2face? Or you just de autopilot? Congrats

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2022
cheesy grin dude ain't still gon'use that shit fr.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by KosiGee(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2022
Certified ‘nutter’ Nick Cannon is.

Deontay Wilder also has 8 children from 4 different women.
Eddy Murphy has 10 from 5 different women.
DMX had 17 children
Even late Muhammad Ali had 9 children but Laila Ali was most popular of his many children.
Old Dirty Bastard of Wu Tang Clan had 13 children.
Evander Holyfield has 11 children from 7 different women while George Foreman has 12 from 4 different women.
Someone mentioned Tu Face…he has 7 from 3 women. He hasn’t hit the 8 children mark…

From Enugu Ezike, Nsukka in Enugu state…King of satan had 300 from 59 women. The man died last year.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Nicepoker(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Nick has a cannon around his waist.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by dawnomike(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2022
Nick really needs the machine... Man keeps populating the world every year.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Dankovich1: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2022
Some nairalanders that do come here to seek for solutions due to how they give girls unwanted or unprepared pregnancy also needs this too grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by endy69: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Oga dy multiply so far you get means to take care of them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Gadafii: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2022
He's definitely a cannon, loose cannon shooting in all directions

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by TheKingsmann(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Nick should take it easy na

3 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Bvlgari: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Very funny...funniest part is that Nick Cannon wont still use it...e like r*w die lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by pretydiva(f): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
He really do need it
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by GraphicsMaster1: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2022
This shit isn't even funny sad

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Uptownerd: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Awu nku! grin
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by GardenOfGod(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2022
grin
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Mko123(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Ok o
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by TheABOMINATION: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Bahamas95(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
He should also send to one legendary Naija artiste.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by rocknation62(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
He’s gifted A vending condom machine & he accepted it with love. Don’t try this with a Nigerian girl if it were to be the other way round,you go collect plenty insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by rocknation62(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2022
KosiGee:
Certified ‘nutter’ Nick Cannon is.

Deontay Wilder also has 8 children from 4 different women.
Eddy Murphy has 10 from 5 different women.
DMX had 17 children
Even late Muhammad Ali had 9 children but Laila Ali was most popular of his many children.
Old Dirty Bastard of Wu Tang Clan had 13 children.
Evander Holyfield has 11 children from 7 different women while George Foreman has 12 from 4 different women.
Someone mentioned Tu Face…he has 7 from 3 women. He hasn’t hit the 8 children mark…

From Enugu Ezike, Nsukka in Enugu state…King of satan had 300 from 59 women. The man died last year.

How come you know all this?

You must be fully into Entertainments

I doff my hat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by Mhykel217(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2022
vastolord4:
Nick! U de compete with 2face? Or you just de autopilot? Congrats

2baba de play for this egbon side abeg!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by tonididdy(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2022
8ate children shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child by osuofia2(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.