Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) (48418 Views)

3 Nigerians, Others Arrested For Hacking Into 2,000 Accounts In India / Five Men Arrested For N466m Fraud After Hacking Into Bank’s Application. P / Armed Man Arrested After Walking Into NHIS Office In Abuja With Pistol. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
No how no how 1 will kill 1 to collect all the money. This op is really a DOLT
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by kofero2: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ogunseye was arrested during the 8th day fidau prayer of his mother.... kudos to the Nigerian police
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Witnes: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
The OP/blogger who wrote the headline is a complete dunce

How is it hacking when no electronic means is involved, I thought they access the account using dark web and transfer money to a difficult-to-trace account
I heard hacking is not an easy job but a brain job
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingy1:

''Hacking is simply using unusual means to gain unauthorized access to a target space''. It doesn't matter if the method use is complex or simple.

These set of people are so naive, with low self esteem running with envy for that which they are unable to achieve.

Please stick to what you know and let experts discuss hacking.
According to you, burglars, muggers and pickpockets are also hackers.
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by nagoma(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hedonisco:

You're a bumpkin. Ask your APC political thieves and embezzlers the kind of treatment they received.

And an almajiri like you would be the first to lie down and shout rankedede to bloody thieves like Ganduje.

When are you swallowing your next consignment of cocaine to Indonesia ? Be very careful , we want you back.
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Xisnin:

i think you should be smart enough to tell me your own meaning of it.

Anyway, my definition was actually wrong.

Thanks for drawing my attention to that
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na them���
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
SocialJustice:
Compromising code to steal or alter function at any level is hacking. How many Nigerians outside tech knows what a script is to start with?

There was no code compromised in this case, they were more like transaction managers handling cash for 3rd parties.
Case of funds diversion.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by tunjilee003: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
imagine her saying they don't return excess to The nhis..later we will be blaming The government for our misfortune meanwhile we are the architect our problems
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Fierytruth: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wow
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
The word hacking as regards computing has been rubbished in Nigeria.
Script kiddies calling themselves hackers. smh.
Where you see the script-kiddies ni??. Welcome to Zoogeria where hackers can hack an account without a PC

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by deor03(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Xisnin:

let me come proper.

In terms of activity, they fulfil thesame purpose (bridging security). While is terms of field, they are different.

But in real sense, my definition is wrong, and i will have to modify it.

Peace...
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2019
If you check very well the computer used for this crime was sold by Ibo. grin

My people for Ikeja no dey play.
Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!

I bow o! grin

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by iammolise(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Yes!
If u thief dis kind of thief ur ancestors sef go happy say u thief. grin
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by bigl: 2:31am On Sep 25, 2019
They should free them jooor!

NHIS dem self, no be thief dem be?

They deduct nothing less than 4k every month from my pay and i might not even step into hospital for a whole year .... and if i do after such a long time, the hospital will tell u nhis does not cover for ordinary daravit capsules ....

So, who is the real yahoo yahoo ?
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:23am On Sep 25, 2019
brightmac:
Where you see the script-kiddies ni??. Welcome to Zoogeria where hackers can hack an account without a PC

Hahaha! Imagine the misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by F117nighthawk: 3:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Teewhy2:
In Nigeria everyone is only interested in taking advantage of the next person nobody wants to be their brother/sisters keeper
That's what selfishness and greed as done to the system called NIGERIA, it will continue to distroy us as a people unless we change and be good to ourselves
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by RexTramadol1: 3:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Naija
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by aribs(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2019
And they would be blaming Buhari too o. Lagbaja has said it all in his song" two hundred million mumu". The "common" man is the most dangerous being living in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by frozen70(f): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Team work
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by mapet: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Islie:

, “I worked with Clearline International Limited from 2014 to early 2019. What we do there is that we act as the middleman between the NHIS and hospitals. When the NHIS gives us money to pay hospitals, we would not spend all that was given to us and would not refund the excess to the NHIS purse.

Was this not what the former Executive Secretary NHIS Prof. Usman Yussuf alleged was the corruption going on in NHIS that the "stakeholders" vilified him for?
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by zyzywizzy(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2019
lol When I heard the word #HACKING I ran here to look on what's happening! but actually this is shit,
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by patorial(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2019
So being smart to steal is now HACKING?
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by hush15: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2-lovers-arrested-for-allegedly-hacking-into-nhis-account-n60m-theft.html

These one stole 60m and ran away to Ghana, then came back to receive their punishment... O ma she o but village people at work. Anyway, one for the owner, everyday for the thief.

Wait o, did I just say this the other way
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by princetg: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Good luck to the family
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Seyi's brothers dem

Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If you check very well the computer used for this crime was sold by Ibo. grin

My people for Ikeja no dey play.
Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!

I bow o! grin

Read the story very well! No computer was used!
The simply did not remit the money paid to them into the account.
We know that you will soon steal one day and blame Igbos from your prison cell. Onye áburu onú!
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by gbishman: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Kai, please let's not allow this smoke screen from clouding our reasoning. For me this is just the a tip of the iceberg. FG should instruct the ICPC and EFCC to conduct a holistic investigation into the account of the NHIS. I can assure what you will find will be mind boggling. For this woman to have carried out this act people above her must have started this.
Re: 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sunofgod:
Internal Yahoo Yahoo.....i blame the FBI.

SO YAHOO STILL GET INTERNAL ONE !

NA WA OH !

But that mother of two look wellfed.

I am wondering what could have made her to take to such a crime by conniving with a male accomplice.

Contentment in life is important.

Learn to be happy with the little you have in life.

Avoid greed and L-O-N-G T-H-R-O-A-T

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.