Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sale Of Federal Government Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sale Of Federal Government Jobs (727 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Federal Government Jobs by praxs(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
We hear people on daily basis getting federal appointment, we don't get to hear when the advert was out or when the applied. You will only hear this person Don get enter this agency. I am not even talking about the popular once you know man stuff, I am referring to those fed jobs that are sold out. How much will it cost a Nigerian to buy a fed job and what kind of agency?

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Group Recruitment (7 Positions) / Massive Recruitment For The Role Of Bank Teller In Kaduna- 80k / Mathematics And Physics Teacher Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.