Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs (17482 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
The Nigerian government has made it worse by not investigating how recruitment is being done in most public organisations... The same set of Nigerians that God miraculously gave a Job after so many struggles will be the same person to be selling Job slots in govt agency to other fellow Nigerians. I saw a guy post on nairaland about anyone interested in Junior Cadres of NDLEA.. He is apparently a staff in the agency and he want to sell other peoples slot for money... This means people who are competent will be denied of the job and they will sell it to incompetent ones..

I had to message him on whatsapp and this guy told me I will have to pay 500k cry cry cry cry. 500k for a Waec applicant, so how much will BSc pay? Maybe 1m to 1.5m. Who are these people selling govt jobs to the citizens? Are we supposed to pay for government jobs before we can be employed again...

I had to screenshot his message before he started deleting bcox I told him that he is doing wrong.. Nigerians, what is wrong with us? Why can't we do thing as it should be done? Why do we like taking advantage of people's situations..?

This is the nairalander below

vir.. u28i:
Anyone interested in junior cadre slot can signify.
Please serious ones only.
Thanks

This is to notify most of you applying for govt job, please just forget it.. It is not that you are not qualified, your fellow Nigerians have connided to sell your job to the people that can offer money.... Both senior and junior staffs are in these wicked act.

See screenshot below

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mynd44 seun Dominique justwise oam4j lalasticlala nlfpmod

Please put this to front page.. So as to warn job seekers of scam and immoral acts of government workers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
He has gone to delete his post..

Why are Nigerians wicked towards Nigerians?

People are suffering and you are charging 500k for job of 40 or 50k.. Junior cadre of level 4 or 5

I have lost hope in this country

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Karlifate: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
cheesy

I've said it earlier, when the advert was just everywhere on the social media, that the man-know-man behind the scenes selection has been done. Just a few randomly selected applicants will be picked.

Not too long, some folks were clamouring about how the website frustrate them cheesy

Political leaders pilfering the commonwealth of their citizens is child's play.

Go to Governmental Ministries, Departments & Agencies, and see how citizens dissect & decimate our commonwealth. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Karlifate: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Drealman20:
He has gone to delete his post..

Why are Nigerians wicked towards Nigerians?

People are suffering and you are charging 500k for job of 40 or 50k.. Junior cadre of level 4 or 5

I have lost hope in this country

A lot of those Ministry people sell slot codedly, especially via third-party. cheesy

I won't go into much details, but some Abuja people will know this.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by VTJN(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
People still get FG jobs without having to know anyone. It does happen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Karlifate: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
VTJN:
People still get FG jobs without having to know anyone. It does happened

And those people call it "miracle".

They'll even hold Thanksgiving service in their various religious centres, for something that's meant to be normal in a sane society. 😂😂

Just like a Chief Executive Officer of a State, commissioning a Governmental maternity centre & boasting about it as his 'achievement', as if it's not part of the duties & obligations attached to that office he's occupying. cheesy

Also, the ones that supposedly got the job without knowing anyone, might not be telling you the full story, so that you'll not mock them, sooner or later. So, they tell you half-truths & zip up 🤐 cheesy

Wetin you no sabi, senior you.

46 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Must getting a govt job dt u r paying tax be possible by miracles?

This country oh Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by nkemjacob2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
In my case they told me to pay 2.2million

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by eleniyan2020: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Drealman20:
The Nigerian government has made it worse by not investigating how recruitment is being done in most public organisations... The same set of Nigerians that God miraculously gave a Job after so many struggles will be the same person to be selling Job slots in govt agency to other fellow Nigerians. I saw a guy post on nairaland about anyone interested in Junior Cadres of NDLEA.. He is apparently a staff in the agency and he want to sell other peoples slot for money... This means people who are competent will be denied of the job and they will sell it to incompetent ones..

I had to message him on whatsapp and this guy told me I will have to pay 500k cry cry cry cry. 500k for a Waec applicant, so how much will BSc pay? Maybe 1m to 1.5m. Who are these people selling govt jobs to the citizens? Are we supposed to pay for government jobs before we can be employed again...

I had to screenshot his message before he started deleting bcox I told him that he is doing wrong.. Nigerians, what is wrong with us? Why can't we do thing as it should be done? Why do we like taking advantage of people's situations..?

This is to notify most of you applying for govt job, please just forget it.. It is not that you are not qualified, your fellow Nigerians have connided to sell your job to the people that can offer money.... Both senior and junior staffs are in these wicked act.

See screenshot below
if you get the money,you better pay...no de form Mr nice man for naija!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Rrchrd(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
If I've the money I'll pay & get it
Hardly you see someone volunteer to help you in this country
Except by grace of God

17 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rrchrd:
If I've the money I'll pay & get it
Hardly you see someone volunteer to help you in this country
Except by grace of God

Volunteers in govt job.. Something private firms don't do..

God forbid I pay such

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Drealman20: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
eleniyan2020:

Trash... Never will I pay such... Will. Use 500k for another thing dan pay for waec level 5 job in govt work...

Public work for that matter

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by eteebanky1: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Drealman20:

Trash... Never will I pay such... Will. Use 500k for another thing dan pay for waec level 5 job in govt work...

Government work actually pays oo, but for degree holders, atleast you'll know in future, you won't be poor

Imagine, 2020 lockdown.... government workers were enjoying that period,no delay in their salaries

Op, a scammer actually message you.....thank God you did not give in

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by eleniyan2020: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Drealman20:

because you don't know the value...people are pleading with 2m to get federal job!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Judybash93(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
eleniyan2020:
You're part of the problem

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by eleniyan2020: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Judybash93:

You're part of the problem
okay..keep waiting!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by JasonScoolari: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
This thread is quite funny... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by ProtectMyMoney: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Drealman20:
The Nigerian government has made it worse by not investigating how it should be done? Why do we like taking advantage of people's situations..?

See screenshot below

You need to direct your rant to the right person..the Senior Agbero of Nigeria SAN. Festus Keyamo He has abandoned his core ministerial responsibility of creating jobs to be chasing Twitter dragging.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Aremu01(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Welcome to reality

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by VTJN(m): 5:05am On Apr 02, 2023
ProtectMyMoney:

You need to direct your rant to the right person..the Senior Agbero of Nigeria SAN. Festus Keyamo He has abandoned his core ministerial responsibility of creating jobs to be chasing Twitter dragging.
Festus Keyamo is not responsible for that. Corruption was in existence in Nigeria before Keyamo was given birth. Buying of jobs in FG parastatals had been in existence before Buhari appoint Keyamo

Stop talking out of personal hatred for Festus. This is not about politics biko

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by juman(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Hallmark of third world country.

There are other ways to earn money. Even better money.
Start by doing something as little as it maybe.
Your neighbour and family members, the kind of job they do, you can also do that and make money from it.

You dont even have to do government job.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by maleekberry: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2023
I understand how the OP feels. Only God can help this country. No wonder Nigerians are trooping abroad. They know that over there there's nothing like buying slot for jobs. If you are qualified no story.

One of the major problems with nigeria is the civil service that sector needs to be reformed, those guys are crooks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by ProtectMyMoney: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
VTJN:
Festus Keyamo is not responsible for that. Corruption was in existence in Nigeria before Keyamo was given birth. Buying of jobs in FG parastatals had been in existence before Buhari appoint Keyamo

Stop talking out of personal hatred for Festus. This is not about politics biko

There is no hatred for anyone.

The above is what happens when there is no accountability. Keyamo has been appointed, so should be turn a blind eye to his areas of responsibility? Let me remind you again of his portfolio.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by VTJN(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2023
ProtectMyMoney:

There is no hatred for anyone.

The above is what happens when there is no accountability. Keyamo has been appointed, so should be turn a blind eye to his areas of responsibility? Let me remind you again of his portfolio.
corruption in federal parastatals had been in existence before Keyamo was born

Say something else biko

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by freddie009(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Drealman20:

See screenshot below

If he had offered to help you get the job, you wouldn't be here rather be in church giving testimony to God. Brother, just they play.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by freddie009(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2023
I know of a Hausa guy who studied Fine and Applied Art and has been teaching fine art since he graduated. He just got a job as a head ICT in an agency in Abuja. Southerners are the ones selling job slots, the Hausa are just empowering their people. I was at EFCC office in PH, and 65 per cent of the staff there are Hausa, young guys with flashy cars. The security guy there drives a Camry 2.2.

Make southerners dey play.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs by Guysses(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Uncle, just apply for the job first and pray, alot of people will still get the job without knowing any body

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Recruits For Call Center / FG To Begin Rescreening Of 2000 Immigration Recruits. / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.