Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion (1467 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Blakjewelry:

you be mumu sorry to say, read throughout history the people have rise up they have had enough. beside your Bible shows that your God hates cowards like you when they were sent to Jericho like your Bible said

The highlighted shows that you don't know that God doesn't give the same order always to his people.
When they were approaching the red Sea He said "I will fight for you, you just holp your peace" Exodus 14:14
So my friend the order from our God now is "don't fight with anyone, your salvation will be in keeping calm and showing trust" Isaiah 30:15
smiley
Re: Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2021
You are too slow to see you are also follower like your father except you have chosen to be a religious follower, that part has flown past your head,

You claim your country is anywhere you can find peace but again you are too slow to realize its human beings that brokered that peace!

You can hide in your JW paradise where your members in Nigeria have their own JW security forces, JW economy, and JW social security, I see you are just another brainwashed religious looney

One day loonies like you will wake up in a caliphate where you stupid JW head will be served on a plate, before you can escape to another peaceful country

MaxInDHouse:

And who told you JWs count any country as our own? smiley
Come on little boy, any country on planet earth where we can find peace lovers to chat and worship with is our country!
So don't think JWs belong to a specific country. America is our base today because the government their allows for freedom of speech, expression and worship, whoever becomes the president is none of our business let him just give us freedom to practice our faith the rest is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! smiley

See mumu o, who told you that JWs are suffering? Do you think someone suffering as in mentally unbalanced can wake up in his house, take a fresh bath, put on his clothes and shoes to visit his neighbours uninvited only to come and chat about how to live peacefully and cope with life's anxieties? undecided
Guy someone suffering can't think of that, even with his mansion, fleet of cars and loads of cash in the bank a suffering person will ask his driver to take him to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon. It's peace of mind that can make you one of Jehovah's Witnesses otherwise you'll either run after politicians here and there crying "we no go gree" or go to Christendom Churches crying after Yahoo big boys asking you to come with your problems. You can't escape the two if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! grin

The bolded reminds me of my own father.
That's exactly what he said after spending all his youthful vigor running after Obafemi Awolowo.
My old man is dead now, how i wish he was around to witness how his one time cohorts ordered the army to KILL those who came out to ask for their right! undecided
Well i told you Wisdom from above is far richer than all this foolishness you're thinking, my father went down to his grave broken hearted when he discovered that his son whom he wanted to plant in politics wants to be one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (those who don't have anything to do with politics)
But you can continue with the struggle i wish you the best of luck! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion by Blakjewelry(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows that you don't know that God doesn't give the same order always to his people.
When they were approaching the red Sea He said "I will fight for you, you just holp your peace" Exodus 14:14
So my friend the order from our God now is "don't fight with anyone, your salvation will be in keeping calm and showing trust" Isaiah 30:15
smiley
but the same God lead the Israelites to battle? it is either you or your God is confused

1 Like

Re: Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank you jare! smiley

At least i'm eating my food and drinking my wine now peacefully without panicking unlike you guys who are giving yourselves unnecessary headache over what you and millions of your kind can never change! smiley

According to my Bible, this has always been the system of things on this planet {Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9} and it will continue to get worse each second until God's Kingdom come! Matthew 24:3-14

So instead of carrying this system on my head once Jesus prophetically told me nothing could be done to change it, why won't i keep peace with my neighbours as long as we are able to live? smiley

I'm not asking you not to go about frantically with your thoughts my guy, all i'm telling this OP is he should never think he has any knowledge where a true Christian speaks! smiley

StaffofOrayan:

You are too slow to see you are also follower like your father except you have chosen to be a religious follower, that part has flown past your head, You claim your country is anywhere you can find peace but again you are too slow to realize its human beings that brokered that peace! You can hide in your JW paradise where your members in Nigeria have their own JW security forces, JW economy, and JW social security, I see you are just another brainwashed religious looney One day loonies like you will wake up in a caliphate where you stupid JW head will be served on a plate, before you can escape to another peaceful country
Re: Were Many Nigerian Youths Got it Wrong On Sowore.... Opinion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Now you're talking! smiley

That's what you should have asked instead of lying that you are once a JW whereas you can't explain why in ancient times God led His people to war but now orders His worshipers through the mouth of His son to stop using physical weapons! Matthew 26:52 compare to Hebrews 11:1-2 smiley

Blakjewelry:

but the same God lead the Israelites to battle? it is either you or your God is confused

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari / BREAKING: Prof. Agboola Gambari Appointed As New Chief Of Staff To President Buh / PTF Approves 3 Local Cure For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.