Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari (1470 Views)

Watch Buhari Gaffes at the presidential interactive youth forum / Watch Buhari"s Strange Body Movement As He Sits Down At A Rally / Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari
By Chocomilo On Dec 10, 2019

Amidst repression of press and alleged victimisation by secret police, President Muhammadu Buhari has reinstated the commitment of his administration to guarantee promotion and protection of human rights of every Nigerian, respect for rule of law and sanctity of human lives.

This was contained in a speech delivered by the Solicitor-General of the Federation and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Justice Mr. Dayo Akpata who represented the President at the 2019 National Human Rights awards ceremony held in Abuja.

Akpata disclosed that President Buhari has demonstrated that he is committed to protecting the rights of every Nigerian by being part of all important international human rights instruments.

The Resident Coordinator of the United Nations Development Programme, Edward Kellon urged the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) to come up with policies that would protect and secure lives of Nigerians.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2019/12/10/the-rights-of-every-nigerian-is-guaranteed-under-my-watch-buhari/

With desecration of the Courts by the DSS headed by Buhari I'll take what he said in the news above with a pinch of salt. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Bluntguy: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Which rights? Tell that to the marines.

4 Likes

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by id4sho(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2019
OK
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by vertueptime: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by SarkinYarki: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
MAJOR GENERAL Daddy Buhari you are a bastard failure!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Surveyoruzoma: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Useless people
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by johnkay1(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2019
Major

1 Like

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Bringback9ja: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Morning sir (in military voice),

The right of your wife (The First Lady) was abused and abolished under your watch. How can you guarantee the right of over 200million people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Tell Major General Buhari that I said he is ezi.

A senile idiot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Bluntguy:

Which rights? Tell that to the marines.

He said that his administration is committed to guarantee the promotion and protection of human rights of every Nigerian, respect for rule of law and sanctity of human lives. shocked
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by sultaan(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2019
.... but their freedom is not
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by magoo10(m): 4:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Buhari is not aware of this speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by backnbeta(f): 5:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Silly errand boy. Even the general will not agree with you on this because he knows you're lying about his regime undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by ursullalinda(f): 5:24am On Dec 12, 2019
This man see us as dummy.......he can say or do anything to and get away with it..... imagine this kind talk
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by allthingsgood: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Sai baba
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by allthingsgood: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Awol1:
Tell Major General Buhari that I said he is ezi.

A senile idiot.

This is uncalled for
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by eagleu: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Every Nigerian, except:
Dasuki
Sowore
El Zaky
Dan ladi
....the list is too long.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Tumbulum: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Shut up dia bloody liar. Father of oppression, nepotism,selective judgement and religious extremism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2019
U mean their right leg or hand can be cut off under your watch?? Sure that is What you saying

All I see is Idi Amin and Hitler rolled into one deep wicked tyrannical liar.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
vertueptime:

Shameless people

The leaders or the led? undecided
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
And sowore is being manhandled in a law court and nothing is being done about it up till now. Buhari thinks that everybody in this country is a zombie and a dummy rolled in one.
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00am On Dec 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

MAJOR GENERAL Daddy Buhari you are a bastard failure!!!!!

Can you not make your point without insulting your President? undecided
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by SarkinYarki: 2:11am On Dec 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Can you not make your point without insulting your President? undecided

Who is my president? My president is Donald Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by socialmediaman: 2:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Myhusband(m): 3:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Major General Buhari, you're a cursed to humanity. all your generation will pay for what you foolishly and ignorantly do to Nigerians most especially the poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Bluntguy: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

He said that his administration is committed to guarantee the promotion and protection of human rights of every Nigerian, respect for rule of law and sanctity of human lives. shocked

Including your right to quote me Abi?
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by Bola146(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Kikikikikikikiki.....grin grin grin
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Who is my president? My president is Donald Trump

You mean Ogbuefi Donald Trump? cheesy
Re: The Rights Of Every Nigerian Is Guaranteed Under My Watch - Buhari by SarkinYarki: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You mean Ogbuefi Donald Trump? cheesy

Yasss!!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ APC primary Screening: I Don't Think I Would Get Justice - Gov. Obaseki. / Why Did Igbos Killed Niger Delta Dream Of Secession and came up with theirs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.