Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (11682 Views)

#26,500 Tomatoes I Bought Yesterday With Anger In Me,yet The Pot Wasn't Full. / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by sizer07: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
meobizy:

This is the best advice. If it doesn't work in the first incident try it repeatedly until you get results.

grin grin not just any soldier, the once in the barracks are very easy going and can be forgiving.
Officers can just decide to have some kind of pity on you after landing some hot slaps back due to ego n becuz of the ranks on there shoulders.
Slap those once that where just redeployed from SAMBISA forest in borno fighting BOKO boys for d past 5yrs non stop ,after God has finally answer there prayers for taking them out of Samba then back to high ways check points. bloodaa shagy, i promise you ,you will open an office to become a professional anger management solver. Just try it and thank me letter .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by frozen70(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I honestly need help. I try to suppress my anger but I always find myself reacting aggressively when provoked. when I'm reacting aggressively because of my anger I feel in my mind that I'm overreacting but then it's already too late and I can't stop myself. I like being alone and minding my business but there's always something that winds up triggering me. I don't know if this makes any sense because I don't really know how to explain how I feel.

Anger is what everyone must experience, even the most stupid person must experience it

In your own case, it depends on your triggering factor

Stay away from. People or anything that triggers or capable of triggering you

At the same time, learn to accept those things that triggers you as they are part of life

Just walk away if possible

When one is angry, the person you are angry for doesn't feel the pains but you feel the pains of anger

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by richmind2019(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
hopevalley:
Whenever you are angry, sing 'HU' like this HUUUUUUUUUUUUU and focus your attention to anything that makes you happy. Before you know it, the anger will disappear. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in learning how to make millions of naira from export business.
Are u an Eckist.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I honestly need help. I try to suppress my anger but I always find myself reacting aggressively when provoked. when I'm reacting aggressively because of my anger I feel in my mind that I'm overreacting but then it's already too late and I can't stop myself. I like being alone and minding my business but there's always something that winds up triggering me. I don't know if this makes any sense because I don't really know how to explain how I feel.
Hello brother, It might be surprising to know that Islam has rulings about getting angry; however, it is considered one of the evil whispers (or waswas ) of Shaytaan, the devil. [1] It can lead to many bad events, such as doing or saying something without realizing the consequence. There are many narrations from the Prophet (peace be upon him) explaining what should be done when one gets angry and I'll try to highlight some sunnatic skills that can help u in my next posts

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by edydamsel(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
walk away from the scene that makes you angry..
remain silent for a while
take some cold water....
go to sleep or watch tv,read newspaper etc
just take things the way they are
dont look for who is right or wrong but let go.include it in prayer that God should kill the spirit of anger in you.
this is how i came out of anger. it works if you are serious
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seek refuge in God. This is the simplest way to control your anger. Whenever you feel angry, sit down, and seek refuge in God from Shaytaan. In Arabic, say A'oodhu billahi minash shaytaannir rajeem. Have a drink of water, and relax; don't get tense or stressed out.Note:There's a thesis that goes thus "anger is from the devil, the devil is created from fire and water suppresses fire" same applies for anger
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heybeedee:
Seek refuge in God. This is the simplest way to control your anger. Whenever you feel angry, sit down, and seek refuge in God from Shaytaan. In Arabic, say A'oodhu billahi minash shaytaannir rajeem. Have a drink of water, and relax; don't get tense or stressed out.Note:There's a thesis that goes thus "anger is from the devil, the devil is created from fire and water suppresses fire" same applies for anger
Keep silent. If someone says something offensive to you, don't retaliate and say something mean back. If you're having an argument, be the better person, realize that nothing good comes out of petty arguments, and keep silent. When one is angry, they often lose self-control, and may utter words they later regret.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you becomes angry, let him keep silent.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heybeedee:

Keep silent. If someone says something offensive to you, don't retaliate and say something mean back. If you're having an argument, be the better person, realize that nothing good comes out of petty arguments, and keep silent. When one is angry, they often lose self-control, and may utter words they later regret.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you becomes angry, let him keep silent.
Relax yourself. If you get angry, move away from the source of anger, and sit down. If you still feel angry, lie down. Try to think of positive thoughts, instead of dwelling on thoughts that make you angry. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, and try to get peace of mind. If you're standing, you may, again, out of anger, do something you regret, such as hitting someone.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you becomes angry and he is standing, let him sit down, so his anger will go away; if it does not go away, let him lie down." [5]
If the anger still does not go away, make wudu alternatively take a shower
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heybeedee:

Relax yourself. If you get angry, move away from the source of anger, and sit down. If you still feel angry, lie down. Try to think of positive thoughts, instead of dwelling on thoughts that make you angry. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, and try to get peace of mind. If you're standing, you may, again, out of anger, do something you regret, such as hitting someone.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you becomes angry and he is standing, let him sit down, so his anger will go away; if it does not go away, let him lie down." [5]
If the anger still does not go away, make wudu alternatively take a shower
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Heybeedee post=82624061][/quote]
Understand what makes you angry. It may be someone at work or at school that you find
annoying or rude ; instead of getting angry, kindly speak to them. Nothing good comes out of shouting at each other. It's been narrated that, "Whoever controls his anger at the time when he has the means to act upon it, Allaah will fill his heart with contentment on the Day of Resurrection." [7] The cure to anger is avoiding its causes.
Know that those who control their anger are praised. They are given a high status and are praised in several ahadeeth. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"The strong man is not the one who can overpower others (in wrestling); rather, the strong man is the one who controls himself when he gets angry." [8]
"The strongest man is the one who, when he gets angry and his face reddens and his hackles rise, is able to defeat his anger." [9]
"The man who, when he is mistreated by another, controls his anger, has defeated his own shaytaan and the shaytaan of the one who made him angry." [10]
Realize the bad consequences of getting angry. In extreme situations, anger can lead to
family breakups or someone getting seriously injured. It can be linked to mental issues or lead to health problems such as a high blood pressure or tachycardia .
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make du'a. Supplication humbles us and can help us control our anger. There are many du'as for people who find themselves getting worked up easily as a result of waswas . For example:
A-oo-dhoo bi-ka-li-maa till-laa-hit taaam-ma-ti min gha-da-bi-hee wa i-qaa-bi-hee wa shari ibaa-dih. Wa min hama-zaa-tish shayaa-teen. Wa ayy-yah dhu-roon.
"I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from His anger and punishment, from the evil of His slaves, and from Satan's whispers and presence."
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Heybeedee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heybeedee:
Make du'a. Supplication humbles us and can help us control our anger. There are many du'as for people who find themselves getting worked up easily as a result of waswas . For example:
A-oo-dhoo bi-ka-li-maa till-laa-hit taaam-ma-ti min gha-da-bi-hee wa i-qaa-bi-hee wa shari ibaa-dih. Wa min hama-zaa-tish shayaa-teen. Wa ayy-yah dhu-roon.
"I seek refuge in Allah's perfect words from His anger and punishment, from the evil of His slaves, and from Satan's whispers and presence."
Make sure you pray n Pray fervently n I can promise you will be fine n kiss destructive anger goodbye brother
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hotfella:
Used to have this issue until I saw someone slap a bike man and he slumped, like play like play the bike man didn't get up again, police carried the "slapper" and the corpse away.

When the anger comes up, think of the results of your anger based actions which are most times destructive.

Finally an old lady once gave me a tip which has always worked for me, mind you I didn't know this person. We met on the way, she accosted me and told me I should always drink water when I get angry. It has helped a lot.

All the best.

So if at that moment you dont have water nko?
even me someone once walked up to me from nowhere and asked me not to be getting angry and fighting
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:

Try to keep quiet and leave the place immediately .if u happen to have ear piece with u put in on and listen to any talk show at that moment ,news

Water might not assist so walk away ..Pray over it .at that moment u can ask someone to lock u up on a room and take the key away till after 30mins to an hour

Anger is from the devil there is no positivity to it I persobally have regretted words I uttered out of anger ..it hurt when we are hurt and can't deal with the person but its the best ...you end up revealing your weaknesses and your enemy uses it against you

It could also be at that moment or shortly after the person might die..this has happened a lot of times u say hurtful words then later on hear the person died .these will hunt you for life let it end that the person hurt u and not vice versa

It could also be a person has an unknown ailment and he him self didn't know u slap him and he dies or push him and he suddenly slumps and dies..or rage takes over and u stab or use something yo hit him

EVERY ONE HAS 2 WOLVES IN HIM THE ONE YOU FEED THE MOST CONTROLS YOU. DONT LET ANGER RUIN YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by CapedBaldy: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
HaryoBamex:

When someone tries to make you angry, is either u walk away or u find something that makes you laugh. It works for me...
By the way, it's like u watch one punch man (saitama). I really miss that movie can't wait for season 3 to come out.
thanks for your advice. there are some special episodes of OPM coming out next month.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by michael03: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
By refusing to be a fool
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by Eofclub: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2019
ekoson95:
Just place your hands on ur chest and say 'Aal izz well'

thank me later

I miss that movie
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by missjo(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ceejayink:
And if there's no chocolate?
Always have a stock of chocolate, duh grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by missjo(f): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
LORDKing001:

You heard that from bbn right?
Nope, science.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by LORDKing001: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
missjo:

Nope, science.
UFO
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by hopevalley: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
richmind2019:

Are u an Eckist.
Yes, I am.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:

U have to realize that anger, hot temper and unwarranted violence is not a show of strength. U can be calm, diplomatic, reasonable, patient and be stronger. The inability to control ur anger and bring it out only when absolutely necessary is a weakness. It’s in ur mindset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Typical Bride Price List In Some Parts Of Ibo Land / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose? / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.