Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

"Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars (6740 Views)

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) / "This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by naijadrivablog: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
@naijadrivablog

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/09/20190924_200308.jpg?w=614[/img]

The last may have not been seen about the Oil magnate, Jowi Zazaa as he recently shows off his compound filled with expensive cars.

Recall that Naijadriva reported that he bought a
115 million Naira Lamborghini Aventador earlier this year.

Jowi, a young Anambra man from Ekwulobia and oil tycoon is an avid lover of expensive cars. He has quite a collection in his garages.

We at Naijadriva can see in his photo, a Polaris Slingshot, a white Bentley Continental GT, his 115 million Naira Lamborghini Aventador, Mercedes-AMG GT 4-door Coupe and others.

He shared this via his Instagram handle, and captioned the post,
Worry less…. go season #forever grateful

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/09/24/nigerian-big-boy-jowi-zazaa-shows-off-his-cars/

1 Share

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by naijadrivablog: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Celebrities react...

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Onyi22(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Am waiting patiently for the Vanity upon Vanity and the ritualist crew lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Johnny1013(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
he has good taste for cars .....But must Nigerian celebrities famz....Just my two cents tho

2 Likes

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by naijadrivablog: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Johnny1013:
he has good taste for cars .....But must Nigerian celebrities famz....Just my two cents tho

The rich know the rich

See Jowi at his oil facility

1 Like

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Johnny1013(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
naijadrivablog:

The rich know the rich
True but most of these guys famz too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Johnny1013(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Am waiting patiently for the Vanity upon Vanity and the ritualist crew lipsrsealed undecided
no be only you oo
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by JeffreyJames(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Johnny1013:
True but most of these guys famz too much

Na their way Na, They can famz for Africa. That's how all of them use to famz Otunba Cash, but when him yansh open, all of them bail. Some even started deleting pictures they took with him.

Bunch of Asslicking worms.

5 Likes

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by LearnITsmash(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Where are all the hungry nairaland ladies, make una come oo food Don done for una, jobless farm tools will be praying to god right now undecided

1 Like

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Johnny1013(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Na their way Na, That can famz for Africa. That's how all of them use to jail Otunba Cash, but when him yansh open, all of them bail. Some even started deleting pictures they took with him.

true talk bro

1 Like

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by ContentedK: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Jowi is a very legit business man, the only son to jezco oil company. Also a director at Nipco.. so y’all shut the Bleep up...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by ContentedK: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2019
ContentedK:
Jowi is a very legit business man, the only son to jezco oil company. Also a director at Nipco.. so y’all shut the Bleep up...
only son to the owner of jezco oil company i mean..
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Wigetsolar: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Whether or not your father made money for you, make money for your kids, albeit legitimately.
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by opebiboy: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Jowi is a fraudster. You guys are fools here. He is a wire man. Father's money or oil money my foot. Men wey dey game know whats up

5 Likes

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Olufela30: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
VOV crew, come ooo..
Gather here.

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
This comment is outdated next one pls.

1 Like

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by femi4: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2019
I need a man like jowi Zazza
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:

The rich know the rich

Bro i know couple of guys that are C.E.O of oil drilling companies in nigeria yet they dont flaunt shit cos they know how difficult it is to make it...When u start making illegal money you showcase the legit part to decieve people.

4 Likes

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by opebiboy: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Bro i know couple of guys that are C.E.O of oil drilling companies in nigeria yet they dont flaunt shit cos they know how difficult it is to make it...When u start making illegal money you showcase the legit part to decieve people.
The guy doesn't even have any legit money self. He is a fraudster. Guys in ATL and yankee knows him very well.
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
FBI loading
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by Kingluqman(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2019
FBI go dey unrest for en mata naw

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by naijadrivablog: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2019
lalasticlacla
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by nuban07(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
On which road he wan drive these machines

1 Like

Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by unbitchable(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2019
He is a fraudster who uses oil as a cover. He acts as a front for corrupt politicians.
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by dangoteinlaw: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:
I dey tell u. Disgusting set of humans, anyone with 4 leg and an iPhone is a ritualist to them.
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by dangoteinlaw: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Na their way Na, They can famz for Africa. That's how all of them use to famz Otunba Cash, but when him yansh open, all of them bail. Some even started deleting pictures they took with him.

lol,na femi own pain me pass. All the whole cash spraying and all baba still deny am publicly lol. In this life u alone are on ur own.
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by sesaan(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Enmm una don start again.. before you know FBI go begin arrest
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by asgard01(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2019
VANITY UPON VANITY... I sha like this vanity
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by nicepoker101(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
Onyi22:
[/s]
Re: "Baba You Get Cars Pass Car Dealers O", Nigerian Big Boy Shows Off His Cars by lereinter(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi22:

Even the life we live is borrowed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Comedian Lepacious Bose Shows Off Weight Loss / Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack / Download Ringtone: Saka – I Don Port! [MTN Commercial]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.